• Name: Jori Symuson (her middle name is unknown to her)

Race: Irregular Human

Sex: Female

Hair: Pure blue, darker than sky, but not too dark. Her hair is long to about just past her shoulders, and is flawlessly smooth and straight.

Eyes: Eyes are blue and green mix. Almost like a vortex of both colors in each eye.

Weight: 119 lbs.

Height: 5" 8' (5 foot 8 inches)

Weapon: She has multiple weapons in her inventory. Her main weapons include two blades that are made of a metal not known to anyone but her. The swords blades both have an odd design that stretches from the handle, to almost the tip. The design is two lines that do this up to the tip:
    ()
    ()
    It is an odd pattern. One blade's pattern will glow red, while the other glows green. One powers up her fire magic, and the other powers up wind. When the pattern starts to glow on the blades, the swords double in strength and magic capabilites. The swords are light enought for her to use, and are indeed, longswords and excluding their handles, the blade of the swords are of about nearly 3 feet long and they can't be broken. The handles are nearly 6 inches long.

Her second weapon is secretly stashed under her sleeves. It is a blade that is around 1.5 feet long and it is locked onto her arm, and by just the right movement, the blade will shoot out of its titanium holder, cutting anyone near enough. When the blade is still inside its arm deployer, it can be used as a powerful armguard.

Armor: The only armor she has is her clothing, which reduces damage from any attacks, including weakening magic damage. Her jacket is mysteriously hard to cut.

Strengths: Her strength and endurence, mixed with her major skills in swordfighting and martial arts, is her greatest strength. Her fighting style is unknown because she made it, and was made so that her moves would be unpredictable. She is able to dodge very well, and can move extremely fast during battle.
    Her mind is always set and focused during battle, which is why it is hard to get her mind off and distracted. Her mind cannot be controlled in any way, and access to it, is locked, making mind-reading useless.

Weaknesses: Her biggest weakness is that if anyone she cares about or loves, is in the hands of someone who will kill them, she is almost completely in their control, unless she has a great plan that will work instead.
    She is slightly weak in a certain spot of her body, the back of her left knee. But it is also very hard to hit her there on purpose.

Skills/Magic: Her best magic skills at the moment are in the magic of healing. She heals quickly over time, and also can heal small to medium sized wounds decently quickly. She is also a user of elemental magic, but has little practice in any of it. Here is list, 0 meaning: haven't practiced, and 100 meaning mastered:
    Fire:70
    Water:5
    Ice:0
    Earth:65
    Nature:25
    Wind:70
    Dark:0
    Light:20
    So far, the strongest attack she could pull off was a small fire vortex about the same height as her, that takes magic from both fire and wind. She has no problem controlling small amounts of fire, but still has trouble with controlling her wind attacks. With water, she can barely move water through the air, and it is very small doses. In the earth magic, all she can do is launch small rocks at her foes with the speed of bullets and also pick boulders the size of herself and throw. She can also have almost perfect shaping with the earth magic. Nature is too low for her to do anything but make grass grow. She has sworn to train more in her strength because at this moment in time, she is weak. She wants to become strong, like a certain person she met in her life.

Appearance: Jori is an attractive young girl, even though she is not interested in other guys at the moment, even if she's a slight sucker. Her skin is flawless, and her curves are decent for her age. Her hair is once again, blue, with a length to about just past her shoulders, with one bang of hair infront of her face.
    She likes the color mix of black, white, and blue. She always wears a white T-shirt with a white and black long sleeved jacket. The jacket is white in most its color, but has black twirls in its design. Her pants are slightly bagged, with a blue and black design, except that the twirls are blue on them. She wears white shoes.

Personality: She will talk normally to people that she has met before, or to people she is close to. She is a very polite person, and can sense danger. She fears evil, therefore, has no mercy to someone who is obviously evil. She is quiet to public, but will talk small word to strangers rarely.

Biography: Jori was born on the planet of Orzi, a beautiful planet really. She was born as an only child, with a 27 year old mother named Mira, and a father named Surigi. From the looks of how she is up to the age of 15, she had a good homelife except for once she reached the age of 10, the day her father died, just after the day her hair was perminately dyed blue. He died from a random murder on his way to get his family food for the rest of the week, two stab wounds to the back. The person who killed Jori's father was a wanted man in her town of Sorima as it is. The mans name was Icuzari, and he had one huge bounty on his head.

Ever since that sad day, she wanted to get rid of the pain, so she wanted to become stronger. She trained with a teacher in her town with martial arts. She also started to read old spell books her father had collected in his younger years. She learned minor spells with fire and wind. She also found a spell at the age of 14 that caught her attention, it was a powerful teleportation spell. It took a lot of hand signs to pull off, but it had the power to teleport the person as far a distance as another planet. She wrote down the spells hand signs and kept it safely hidden on her.

All of this was done on the times she visited her mother. Now that her father was gone, she lived with her grandmother and grand father, her mother could only afford to pay bills for one person. At the age of 15, she came to visit her mother once again one day. When she came and opened the door with a key hidden near the window seal, she walked in. "Mom, it's me again!", she called out before seeing her mother looking out her back window. Mira looked at her but quickly made a waving hand signal from the window. "Mom? What are you doing?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, nothing. Oh, it's great to see you again!", she said as she quickly gave her daughter a hug. Jori was still suspicious, but she eventually gave a hug back. Suddenly, the back door opened and a strange boy walked in.

"Is there something wr...", he quickly saw the girl beside Mira. The boy swore under his breath. Jori stared at the boy with a state of complete confusion. The girl looked up at her mother, this time, waiting for a explaination. Mira started to studder.

"Uh....um...this boy...is."

"Hi there.", the boy interupted while the mother spoke. "...I...know it's kind of a funny name, but the names Vitros. It's nice to meet you Jori.", the boy said, shaking the girls hand.

"Wait....how did you know my name?", the girl asked. The boy's eyes widened. You idiot, don't use that here now!, he shouted in his mind to himself. He opened his mouth to speak.

"I told him.", Mira blurted out before Vitros had said anything.

"Oh, well, look I have to go upstairs for a second to drop my stuff off.", Jori said as she walked up the stairs to her old room. He's cute, Jori thought as she went up the stairs. Mira and Vitros watched her until she was out of sight, then the boy looked up at Mira.

"Thanks for that warning.", he said.

"It's no problem.", she replied.

Later that night, Jori was in her bed. She couldn't sleep, each time she was about to, she would wake up to the horrible picture of her father's killer in her head. She got up, and went downstairs for a glass of water, trying to calm herself. Suddenly, she heard sounds coming from outside a window of the kitchen, it almost sounded like running water. She walked over to the window, her vision still blurry from just waking up from a 5 minute sleep. She rubbed her eyes until she could see clearly through the window, before she realized it was the window that was too hard to see through. She opened the back door and walked out onto the grass as she saw under the night pole light, Vitros, holding in midair, a flow of water. Jori stood, she couldn't believe what she was seeing, but at the same time, she could. Vitros saw the girl too late, and dropped the flowing water onto the ground. The girl started walking toward Vitros, but the boy started running, down the slope that was behind their house. Jori tried to say something, but it was too late. She started to run after him, using minor wind spells to make her move faster.

After a few minutes of running after him, Vitros ran into a dead end, the ocean. Even though he could have easily escaped with his mastery of the element such as running on the water, or disappearing into it; he didn't want her to see anything else. He stood still, meters away from the girl persuiting him, and bowed his head. "Why are you running?", she asked.

"Did you not see? You just saw something I didn't want you to see.", he said, frustrated. Suddenly, he saw a glowing light in the palm of the girls hand. He focused his eyes better and saw that fire was floating in here palm. She spoke, the light of the fire illuminating her face.

"Why? Your not the only one who can perform magic.", she said, smiling.

The next morning, the sun stretched its golden light through the window by Jori's bed, waking her up as soon as the light hit her face. She opened her eye's and quickly raised her body up. What? Where am I, I thought I was outside, she thought to herself. She then realized that she probably feel asleep during the conversation she had with that boy. But if that's true.....then how did I get back? She quickly went down stairs to see her mother sitting at the kitchen table. "Mom, is there something wrong?", she asked her mother as she pulled a chair out to sit by her. Her mother looked up at her.

"No....it's just that I think Vitros left today. I can't seem to find him anywhere.", she said.

Jori looked down to the wooden table, "Oh.....really?", she said in a state of depression.

Later that night, around 12:00 at night, Jori got up out of her bed, already dressed in her day clothes. She quickly got a backpack and packed it full of materials she would need to leave, spellbooks, food, water, all that stuff. She then walked toward the staircase that led downstairs, but not before walking by her mothers bedroom. She looked inside by the crack in the door, just as she saw her mother shift positions in her sleep. Jori let a tear escape her eye before walking downstairs to the kitchen. She got out a pen and paper and started to write. Once done, she quickly folded an object she found years ago that was her prized possession. After that, she went to the front door, and walked out.

Mom,

I'm sorry, but I must leave for a while. That boy was the only way I could have fufilled something that I must do. The man that killed my father for some reason has a grudge against my family, and I must make sure nothing happens to you, so that he will follow me. I will keep in touch with this stone I placed in this note. I don't know how it works, but all I have to do is talk into the same stone I have here with me, and you can here me from wherever I may be.
    I love you, and I promise you, I will be safe.