Unicorn Fountain Existed?

• I posted this on FL just a second ago, but i'll post it here too.

Just recently i was playing Ocarina of Time on an emulator (I know it's bad) and i was messing around in Zora's Domain, to my suprise i recently looked on the Internet about the fabled Unicorn Fountain, which was said to have the Triforce in it. Nintendo has long disproved that theory and removed it from the final version of the game, but i found proof that it still in someway exists.

Here's an image that prooves my theory.

And some more images

I added those extra images to show you where abouts it is, it's below the ice in Zora's Domain, you go down the slope to the right of the waterfall and there is a small empty alcove. There is no way that it's not important, as it would have been a flat wall if it wasn't, and plus the water is just an overlay, so it's not as if it flowed into there.

If you wish to see for yourself just download the Project 64 save file. (I do not condone the use of ROMS, or Emulators, i am using my own cartridge and equipment which i do not use for malicious purposes such as distributing roms.)

Note: I will NOT tell you how to get ROMS, or where to get the equipment i have, since it was pretty much homemade, from tons of electronics peices. So don't ask me, the save file is the only legal thing i can give you, and trust me i don't want to do anything illegal, since i support Nintendo's efforts to stop illegal roms and emulation.

Save File

Hope you enjoy this little bite of information