If you could have any weapon from Zelda, What would it be and what would you do .....

• The rest of the title is: What would you do with it?

Well? Personally, I'd choose the Longshot and grab onto anything I could. Hehe. You'd have to admit it'd be fun =P

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• Well, the Hookshot would be fine, but I officialy declare that it is for lazy people. I'm not saying that I'm not lazy, though. Plus, the only way the Hookshot can grab onto anything is if it pierces it, the Clawshot is better. Although the Longshot has better range, the Clawshot doesen't grab what it harms.

For all my benifits, I would choose the Bow because for one, we all know I'm going into the army, so I need all the accuracy I can get. For another, it is my favourite weapon, so go figure. The only problems with it are ammonution, and the law >.>

If I wanted stregnth, I would go with the Master Sword because swords are heavy. I shurly hope a sword like that is heavier than the two handed sword I already have. I can hold that with one hand =/

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'd say the CLaw too, But the VLawshot and Long/Hookshot only grabs ont metal things....For power, I'd say Biggoron's Sword. Heavy, Big, Strong and one of the most powerful swords in Hyrule, Besides the Master Sword. For shields, Mirror Shield all the way =P It's...shiny...and it...reflects things =P

But I'd think I'd use em for just show, Or training. Maybe I'd get a wooden manaquin and beat it up with my sword =P

Sprite animated by Wild Cucco
    Formerly known as Platinum X

• OOOOOOOOOHH the ball and chain.......

*holds it up and choir starts singing*

it would be fun to break down walls!! :D

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• I'd want Din's Fire!!!
    BURN IT ALL MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    *ehem* It'd be fun. =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.