• ^I think Light Link is right. Except the big moron had to have been near the edge, and the little moron had to have been a little more on the bridge.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• :hmm: lols that what i meant to say, lols i sometimes have trouble putting the right thing down :rolleyes: :-(

try to work this out,

whats so special about the number 1,000,003?

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• It's a really big number XD

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I have no idea. Maybe I'm thinking too hard... I'm not gonna be able to answer this, maybe someone else can... :hmm:

EDIT:

Is it a prime number?

• Well if the answer's not that it's a prime number, I'm giving up XD

• Well I was close, right? =P
    (My mom and I worked together on this one, but I'm the one who said something about an "odd number" and my mom goes "Oh, isn't that a prime number?" I was like " :ohmy: ")

• Ok, try this one out!

What is round on the ends and high in the middle?

• Ohh!! That was obviously too easy for you ;)
    Gotta find more

• I am served at a table, In gatherings of two or four; Served small, white and round. You'll love some, And that's part of the fun. What am I?

A sharpshooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold. He then walked 100 yards, turned around, and shot a bullet through his hat. The blindfold was a perfectly good one, completely blocking the man's vision. How did he manage this?

Ten pears hanging high, Ten men come passing by, Each took a pear and left nine hanging there. How could that be?

• Ping-pong balls! :grinning:

A man weighing 180 lbs. carrying 3 bowling balls weighing 10 lbs. each,
    approaches a large ravine.
    The only way to cross is a bridge with a weight limit of 200 lbs.
    The ravine is to far to throw or roll the balls across.

How can the man cross the ravine in only one trip, with all 3 bowling balls?

• right about the ping pong balls, try the others

about your riddle, all the man has to do is juggle the balls, while one ball is in the air, his weight with the remaining two balls = 200 lbs :tongueup:

• Sharpshooter: He hung up his hat on his head

Pear: They each took the same pear

• Pear: Only one person took a pear, thus leaving nine hanging there