• -Name: Peng-you Haden
    -Race: Elemental Human
    -Height: 5' 7''
    -Weight: 152 lbs
    -Eye color: Hazel
    -Hair color: Brown with light natural highlights near the end
    -Armor: None, but has a good defense.

-Weapons: Sharp pins that she always wears in her hair, so, when needed, she can just pluck them out to attack enemies with.
    -Physical Attacks: Mainly uses fists and feet to kick and punch due to high attack power

-Magical attacks: Power (out of 100, 100 being strongest, 0 being weakest)
    Fire: 50--Can use fireballs from her hands (either big or small depending on how much they've been charged), can make a flame sword (lengthens or shortens depending on how much energy Peng-you has)
    Water: 0 or 60 depeding on location--If near water, she can make water spouts, whirlpools, waves and rain
    Ice: 30--Can breathe a frosty breath on her enemies, slowing them momentarily (if hit too many times with this move, it can cause frostbite)
    Earth: 100--Able to control the ground level, control volcanoes, and anything on the earth (other than buildings and living creatures like humans, animals, etc...)
    Dark: 20--A pitch black ball which explodes, shrouding the arena in darkness and hurting the enemy
    Light: 90--Can use an attack "Light Beam". Although best in Earth powers, this is Peng-you's signature attack which she rarely uses.
    These attacks take up energy depending on their strength. The stronger the move, the more energy it will take. Once out of energy, Peng-you has no choice but to move to physical combat.

-Weakness(es): There is a soft spot on her head that will knock her out cold if you hit it right; if she sees children in the crowd her heart softens and her power drops greatly; she has no armor; her hair can be grabbed, but only if the enemy doesn't mind being poked by sharp pins!
    -Appearance: She has pale skin, and she has freckles. Her eyebrows are thin, and match the color of her hair which reaches down to the middle of her back (her hair is wavy, so it might be a little bit longer if straightened). It is almost always in a braid, in which she places her weapons. She has hazel eyes which seem to match the colors of the earth. She has a small frame, which helps her to evade enemy attack. She almost always wears dresses that are long-sleeved, even in heat (colors include: Yellow, pink, white, purple, blue, green, and brown), but occasionally will wear a t-shirt and shorts (ex: when in battle). She never wears gloves unless in battle, and her shoes are either flat heels or tennis shoes.

-Personality: Peng-you is kind and compassionate, and will not fight unless she is in the mood or unless it is necessary (like in a tournament). She gives her all at everything she tries, and never backs down unless she knows something is truly wrong. She can tend to snap if angered, but will calm down after a few moments and probably apologize for getting mad.

-History/Bio: At the very first moments of her life, Peng-you lost her mother, who had died after giving birth to Peng-you. Knowing her mother's wishes, her father named her Peng-you (Chinese for "friend"). He struggled to raise her and give her a good example to follow. When she was four and had started Pre-K, she noticed children talking about their "moms" and how much fun they would have with them.
    Curious, she went up to one of the groups to listen. Astonished at this "mom" character, she ran home after school and asked her father, "Dad, why don't we have a mom?" Her father was shocked that she would ask this, and did not know how to respond. He shook his head at the thought of telling her that her birth had killed her own mother. "You do," he told her. "She's right here." He pointed to her heart. She smiled. "Is that the thumping noise I hear all the time?" she asked, jumping up and hugging her father. "Yes... yes it is," he told her, a tear rolling gently down his cheek.
    When she was older, about ten, she learned the horrid truth about her mother. She couldn't take the pressure and ran off crying to her room. She jumped on her bed after locking her door, and wouldn't come out for anything. "I wanna go away... far away..." she said. She cried so long that she fell asleep.
    When she awoke, she was in an unfamiliar world. "What... is this place?" she wondered. "Hello, there," a voice said to her. She turned around to face a boy about her age, maybe a little bit older, standing before her. "I am Jericho Charles Von Haden," he told her, bowing. "Oh? My last name's--"
    "Haden, I know," he said. "You imagined me and this place. You can come here as often as you wish. It is yours."
    Gasping, she awoke. "What happened?" She rubbed her face with her hands, and noticed something irregular. Her hands were glowing a light green hue. Day after day, she would go to visit Jericho and the planet, Arbetron, to play and to train. Her strength boosted greatly, and she could lift seven hundred pounds by the time she was 15.
    A few weeks after learning "Light Blast", Peng-you's father died at a robbery. She mourned her father's death because he was the only true friend she had ever had. She left her home, knowing that she would have to take care of her self. Taking only the bare essentials, Peng-you headed off into the unknown...

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well... she has only a certain amount of energy she can use. Using earth attacks takes up most of that energy, and so does "Light Beam"... It depends on how strong the attack is, basically. Once she runs out of energy, she can't use these attacks anymore, but she can fight with physical moves although she'll be tuckered out.

I'll try and add more weaknesses.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Okay, well, it looks fine to me.

I, Tywar, hereby appoveth thee, Peng-you, in the blalance of order. You may now post adventures, battles, and even post in the In-Character thread. Happy blasting.

Also remeber to post this in the character list.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~