Question about some of the DLC for the original Hyrule Warriors

• Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I hope that asking general questions like this is allowed.

I've been going through my old Wii U digital purchases (though you can't buy stuff on the eShop anymore, you can still access it and review the stuff you bought in the past), and when I got to Hyrule Warriors, I noticed two very similar-looking DLCs: https://imgur.com/X8jytTy I would like to know what, if any, difference there is between these two. I wasn't able to find any real information just by Googling.

I also have two "Demon King Costume Pack" DLCs listed, with the same icon as each other. Anyone know what the deal with this is? I know it's a costume set for Ganondorf, but why are there two of them?

If anybody here could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it!

• New
    • Official Post

Hi, mastofire. Welcome.
    And yeah, that kind of question is fine. At most we might move the thread around if we decide it fits better in another area.

've been going through my old Wii U digital purchases (though you can't buy stuff on the eShop anymore, you can still access it and review the stuff you bought in the past), and when I got to Hyrule Warriors, I noticed two very similar-looking DLCs: https://imgur.com/X8jytTy I would like to know what, if any, difference there is between these two.

Oh, boy. It has been a long time since that happened so take what I say with a lot of salt. I tried to google a bit to kind of pierce together what I remember with what appears to be the case. This reddit thread seemed to bring the best results.

Basically, when the game reached the WiiU / 3DS they added a new plot line in addition to the original one of Link & Lana's plot from the Wii. The wiiU/3DS versions was when they revealed Linkle, and I believe one of your DLC there (possibly the second one since I can clearly see Linkle) is where you get her character and other ones such as Tetra and Toon Link.

Then the Hyrule Warriors Legends Pack would be the season pass for the back then newer character being revealed (from Link's Awakening I remember Marin) and new weapons for other characters.

I hope that helps. :grinning:

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png