Hacking/interesting computer things

• Any hackers out there? It would be nice to talk with another about achievements pertaining to that topic. figured out how to change the start button to say other stuff today. pretty fun to mess with

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

Edited once, last by MasterLink (June 7, 2006 at 1:59 AM).

• download a program called resourcehacker at http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker. run it and open up C:\windows directory and explorer.exe. click on string table on the right and then entry number 37, then 1033. you should see start in quotes. change it to whatever you want but make sure it is still in quotes. then click compile script, and then save it as something other than explorer.exe. the go to run regedit and click on HKEY local machine, then software, microsoft, windows NT, current version, winlogon, and then click on "shell" on the right. right click it and click modify. it should say explorer.exe there and just change it to the name of whatever you saved the modified version of on resource hacker. exit registry editor and log out, then log back in. (note: i am not sure if this works on anything other than Win XP)

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!