• I imagine Brock as a 40 year old perv, peeping on Misty and Nurse Joy all the time.

But Nurse Joy is over 18... She's a medical nurse working in a pokemon hospital. She has to have at least some sort of higher education. Also, why is it that every time someone defines a pervert, they add the age 40 to that title? I never understood what's up with that. Like, why 40? Is 40 the age at which people start to be considered expired as far as sexuality is concerned? Why not 50 or 60 or 70?

• But Nurse Joy is over 18... She's a medical nurse working in a pokemon hospital. She has to have at least some sort of higher education. Also, why is it that every time someone defines a pervert, they add the age 40 to that title? I never understood what's up with that. Like, why 40? Is 40 the age at which people start to be considered expired as far as sexuality is concerned? Why not 50 or 60 or 70?

This post. It shall be the best post of this generation. We should teach this to all the children in the schools.

*insert something witty here*

• Taking a stab in the dark. I think maybe 40 just sound like the age a person is set in their ways. Most people don't show radical changes after that age. Although to be fair I think you're onto something relating to the too-old-for-that implication. I like that you question it. I wonder too what makes that age so special to serve as a negative thing.