Biggest/Longest book you've read?

• Most likely it was Don Quixote.

The writing style is kind of dated in Spanish. Unsurprisingly, given the past posts, it was too a high school assignment. One given by the head office, that wanted us all to take the national test, so they made compulsory reading for a contest that was meant to be optional. Every time a teacher couldn't come, we no longer would have that hour free, instead, the principal would come with a box full of books of Quixotes and would leave a prefect keeping guard for the rest of the hour.
    Even with that I still keep the book itself in high esteem. I definitely would love to pick it up again and read it without the school pressure. It was good they let us keep the tomes. I hope the books are still in Mexico

sig.gifDQkD2XN.png

• The longest book I own is the Order of the Phoenix from the Harry Potter series. However, I've never actually read that. I think the longest book I've read is from the Gone series although that's only around 576 pages.

AL-banner468.png

Websites, Blogs, Forums & Content Creation

Need help with a project? I'm available to hire for a multitude of services including website design, setup & management, social media management and content creation. More information: Aakash Pereira - Personal Portfolio