Akkala Tower Climb Spot

• Official Post

Here is where you climb on the Akkala Tower

Climb the archway and do not let the Calamity touch you follow the curve of the arch on the side not under it. Once you get to the top glide over to the tower and start your ascent.

• Pretty interesting region overall. I had rainy weather so I hovered the plank on one of the bokoblins. :P

But yeah, I had to go opposite the way I thought it would be. Once you figure it out, it is about slowly follow the cleared side.

I am sure this guide will be useful. ^^
    Thank you, Link.

• Interesting, wish I would have read this post sooner. What I ended up doing is getting to the point where you're standing near the archway, then I used the amiibo that drops metal boxes (can't remember which one it is, maybe the guardian?), after the metal boxes dropped I was able to delicately stack them high enough so that I could jump/glide to a spot past the slime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Interesting, wish I would have read this post sooner. What I ended up doing is getting to the point where you're standing near the archway, then I used the amiibo that drops metal boxes (can't remember which one it is, maybe the guardian?), after the metal boxes dropped I was able to delicately stack them high enough so that I could jump/glide to a spot past the slime!

That's pretty resourceful!
    I am actually quite happy you told us what you did here, haha.