The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild PC Port

• Hello Zelda Community members! I am new here and as my first thread in this forum, I would like to ask for your help.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-por…-the-wild-to-pc

I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, but if ya'll want BOTW on PC with improved graphics, framerate, and perhaps even mods please sign.
    Before anyone says "You can just use the CEMU emulator to play BOTW" I tried and it didn't work at all, it crashed as soon as I started a new game. What I want is an official port by Nintendo.

I am tring to spread this link (No pun intended) to all Zelda based fansites to get as many people to sign as possible. I however was met with some criticism and foul language on one particular fansite. Here's some of the quotes from the post I'll quote: "Nintendo isn't willing to work with Microsoft", "It will decrease the sales of the Switch", and "It will give the PC master race an excuse to not buy a Switch". The last two are valid points, but the first one is a lie because fairly recently, the Better Together Update for Minecraft was released. Why is this important? Why am I comparing a video game with a cringy fanbase and little to NO story, to the Legend of Zelda? Said Minecraft update allows players who are playing Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition to play with people who are playing on a Xbox One or Windows 10 PC, which are both Microsoft products.

Microsoft=PC

If you want Breath of the Wild to see new life on PC, sign this petition. My dream is to mod this game and relive my childhood of playing OOT, a perfect game (and what I consider an interactive wok of art) constantly. If mods on the Switch are all I can get out of the petition, I will be content. :) And if you don't want to sign the petition, that's okay, just don't post any hateful comments. :¬_¬:

Edited 3 times, last by Toxinz1181 (November 2, 2017 at 10:57 PM).