• I bought an ocarina. But I can't remember which company I bought it from. It's in the key of C. They had the one I bought and a blue one like on Zelda. The guy handed me a leaflet with instructions on how to play and some songs and then a second paper with all of the OoT songs on it and how to play it! He said those are big songs so they made the music to them.

<br />&quot;Brothers! What we do in life, echoes in eternity!&quot;<br /><br />-Russel Crowe, Gladiator

• the most annoying part of the water temple is having to constantly put on and take off the iron boots. I liked how they were an item in WW.

Forget pieces, I&#039;m the holder of the whole friggen Triforce.<br /><br />HACKERS CAN YURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A BOMB!!!

• Who else really liked the horseback archery game. i did :D i aslo really liked the fishing pond game. who else got the gold scale? speaking of the fishing pond, has any1 caught the hylian loach? i always try but he continues to evade my ever-seeking lure.

I love hoarse back archery! You mean in Gerudo Valley right? I love the music there too :happy
    You can also shoot big poes on hoarseback! I like hoarseback combat! Im in luck because i heard Twilight princess is going to have an awesome horseback combat system. Oh my god, i cant wait for that game! :XD

One bright day, in the middle of the night,<br />Two dead boys got up to fight,<br />back to back, they faced eachother<br />drew thier swords and shot eachother<br />the def polieceman heard the noise,<br />he came and shot the two dead boys<br />if you dont believe me about this lie<br />ask the blind man he saw it too.