• i havent been here for a few days. the reason? oblivion, thats what. this game has the ability to transform me from a semi active air breather to a mind numbing couch potato. and im enjoying every minute of it.

pick your charector, its attributes, when it was born and about a ton of other things, then go out and play. hack, steal, trade and explore. ive been having a blast just running around ignoring any available quests and damaging everything in my path.
    i cannot begin to tell you what this game does, its to much information. suffice it to say its worth buying the 360 for.
    the only thing i can say that i dont much like about it is that the caves and dungeons all look quite similar, but hey, im not bitching. in fact; im gonna go kick some goblin butt. talk later, its playtime.

Holder of the Triforce of Wisdom

• sometimes it does, if your riding a horse it gets a bit glitchy due to the constant loading of scenery. if you run everywhere though, its not to bad *plus it builds your charectors athletic ability*.
    i wouldnt call it lagging though, just a bit glitchy like the picture jumps a little bit. once in a great while the game will just flat lock up on you though so you do gotta save and save often. all in all though its worth the annoyances.

• yeah, i want that game so damned bad, i LOVE games like that. LOVE THEM. too bad i dont have an xbox360, and im saving up for a ps3 and Assassin's Creed

i Cant get it for pc either, because i havent the right hardware

• UGH! you gotta get this game. if you lived close i would letcha play cause its so hella cool. it really is your own game BUT if you do everything then the way i look at it eventually every charector that you create is the same, which is unfortunate. it would take me a long time to finish this game completely. it would seriously take years even for one charector. im impressed and im not the kind that likes a lot of video games.
    are you living with an ancient article of a computer AWWWW!