• just a normal day for us brits

do you have a huge dinner aswell to celebrate tomorrow?

• Quote from mortuaries

just a normal day for us brits

do you have a huge dinner aswell to celebrate tomorrow?

Usually fireworks for my family but I guess you could have a dinner over it.

• Yep, can't wait. It's gonna be shweet. We're going to see fireworks, then going back to my house and lighting off a bunch of our own. Then partying. Yep.

Bad thing is, there may be rain tomorrow according to my parents. Hopefully it's wrong, hehe.

• That must be the life, from where I come from partying is pretty much non-existant, pretty sfredelitor to be honest.

• "Independence"... Such a word no longer lives for what it was made to be, nor does it seem to remind a majority of the American populous why we celebrate it. It's just another day out of work, out of school, out of life. Sometimes we can forget the true meaning behind it. The media praises it so often we come to the conclusion that it's just another holiday. All we have are fireworks, so pretty to look at. But do they remind us why we celebrate this day? Or tell us how many lives that were lost 200 years ago? People who so bravely defended our nation. They thought of us. They cared enough to free us from overseas control. And as time went on, the memories of their courageous acts faded with the meaning of this historical date, that has just become just another holiday.
    Will people ever open their eyes to the truth? It's not about the parties you hold, nor the fireworks that go off just outside your neighborhood. There's a much deeper meaning to this... And only when we come to realize what this meaning is, what heroism came to pass almost 200 years ago, it is then we can fully appreciate what "Independence" truly means.
    Look at the world around you. There are people who die day by day to simply look at what we continually bypass in our daily lives, as we have become corrupt with words such as "Freedom" and "Individuality." Maybe one day Americans as a whole will come to... completely... understand the meaning of July the 4th. We have it every year. But with each passing year, does its true meaning grow stronger... or does it only fade away?

...Whoops, appears I got a little carried away. :P
    Transformers comes out in theaters today... As for my 4th of July, I really don't know what we're doing. So many things, so little time... most of the time.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Yep, you are absolutely right too. Society as a whole is retarded, with Americans having possibly the worst.

Agreed, all we care about anymore is partying, anything we can we turn into a holdiay...

guy One: Hey My dog Peed!
    Guy Two: Lets turn it into a holdiay and party!

Thats basically how it is....