Termina VS Hyrule, Which in your opinion was the best

• After playing MM and going through a whole new world I was very fond of Termina due to its more vast landscape and senery and I would say more realistic than Hyrule due to the Expansion Pak

Hyrule is ok and it is classical among the Zelda games but I wouldn't say it lives up to Termina, what do you think?

• Termania was probably cooler, its not used as much so i loved it, but then again there was no lake hylia.... Hmmm, i choose Termania.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Termania was probably cooler, its not used as much so i loved it, but then again there was no lake hylia.... Hmmm, i choose Termania.

It's TERMINA. Not TERMANIA. Just to let you know. It's not Talmina wither, that was a mistranslation.

So, I can't really decide. If you mean OoT's hyrule, then yeah, Termina beats it. However, if you mean TP's Hyrule, Hyrule wins.

• Termania (yeah i spelled it wrong sue me) wasn't used as much, therefore adding more of a 'newer' effect to it, i liked it, and would of liked to see more of it.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Dude, what's Termania? I never heard of it before.

WTF!? YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF TERMINA!? Thats crazy, its in Majoras Mask.

• Quote from spiff

Termina is cool with awesome characters and sidequests.

But then again so is the Great Sea.

• Quote from Midna

I'm gona get killed.

But I personally liked Hyrule better. Termina...it didn't have a castle, it's lake was an ocean...and really, I liked Lake Hyliea better then Great Bay.

.... :'( Don't hurt me.

Took the words right from me. You deserve a resurection.

Lake Hylia gives me a special feeling, Great bay gave me a feeling like its currupted. Pirates, murkey water, puluted stuff and what not. Hyrule is better by a long shot(lol). It gave me an adventrous feeling(not that termina didnt) I just personaly love hyrule.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Took the words right from me. You deserve a resurection.

Lake Hylia gives me a special feeling, Great bay gave me a feeling like its currupted. Pirates, murkey water, puluted stuff and what not. Hyrule is better by a long shot(lol). It gave me an adventrous feeling(not that termina didnt) I just personaly love hyrule.

Lol, long shot, good one

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• well its just that i feel that Hyrule is too familiar with each game, I mean think of the thrill you would get, seeing Terminia with breathtaking graphics! I think that it would be great.