• Quote from Twistkill

O_o

Really? How so?

I had the same problem, they run together and then they try to load a specific thing, however its already being used, so it crashes.. i installed the new DIVX COdec package and it fixed the problems for me, besides everyone knows that WMM is very glitchy.

• Quote from Shrukan

Someone give me a download link to WMM 2.1. Can't find it anywhere.

Um...

I gave you a link to it in my first post. Secondly, it's from Microsoft. To download Microsoft products, I'm sure I wouldn't look on Microsoft.com. It might be about grapes or something. Same thing with Google. Those websites always lead to something other than what I'm looking for.

:)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

I did. But I'm confused on how to get it. One it says I need to download more s*** or get a damn CD. -.- *confused and shot*

yeah you cant redownload it.... Look for online help like a tutorial.

• Quote from Shrukan

I did. But I'm confused on how to get it. One it says I need to download more s*** or get a damn CD. -.- *confused and shot*

Ah, okay.

2.1 is not available as a stand-alone download. It is automatically installed on your computer if you have Windows XP Service Pack 2. Go into Control Panel -> System -> And tell me what your service pack is. If it's #1, than you can get WMM 2.0 here. If it's #2, then get the update from Microsoft's site, it should work.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

Service Pack 2 I have.

Well it appears as if you still have to get a CD, because 2.1 is not available as a download, only as an automatic update. All search results that I dug up said this same thing, too. I'll keep searching, though...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Well it appears as if you still have to get a CD, because 2.1 is not available as a download, only as an automatic update. All search results that I dug up said this same thing, too. I'll keep searching, though...

I already tried that.... unless you get it from a p2p program like ARES Limewire Kazaa.... any of those.

• Why did you capitalize every letter of Ares? You silly communist.

Yes, apparently you must use it to obtain this program because it was an update from Microsoft a long time ago, but seeing as you already have it, you can't get it now.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I dont know why i capitalized it.... and wait, did you just call me a communist? Lol. Well yes I've checked for you and the only way i can find is either ordering a new CD, or reformatting your harddrive... or using a P2P network.