The war in Iraq

• All americans know what this is about, so do you support it? I do to a certain extent, i think that it could of been avoided, but now that were in it we need to end it, more people died in war, than what caused the war. Not only are we losing people we are losing money, ironically after we destroy the cities we rebuild them. Any thoughts?

• The war is very ironic. It really pisses me off that we have enough money to go to war and try to support crumbling governmets that will only destroy themselves later, yet the US doesn't even have enough money to support itself! Why should we look out for other countries before we look after ourselves.

Kyde: I hope your Father returns safely.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Yeah the way i feel, plus we lost more people in the war than what started it....

Kyde: I'm sure your father will come home fine.

• ^There will always be a war because people are ignorant to other people. I agree, but we don't need to start a war...

The war in Afganistan was definitely fine to start, they did attack us on 9/11. Then Bush goes on about Iraq, so suddenly. We invade it. What? So many people said no... moms, dads, children, adults, elderly, people in power, people in wealth, people in poverty, but he didn't listen. He went in, and now most everyone hates it in the world. We've lost points upon points in World Opinion due to him, and I don't want to even start on Torture and Spying...

The War in Iraq was a mistake to enter... but it's unwinable... unless everyone dies @_@ the people are that desperate... it's sad that no one will listen to reason sometimes...

Terrorism is bad, horrible stuff. They try to kill and strike fear into the hearts of millions by killing themselves... but they hate us so much as to they will do something as rash as 9/11... the best we can do to stop it is to simply try to win over their (and the rest of the world's) opinion. Look at other compromises that have worked over well in the world; it seems so much better than doing war...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• @spiff: I honestly have no Idea spiff.

Ack! I dunno who created war and Bush but it definitley wasn't The creator.

War sucks. It fails in every way possible.

Kyde: I hope your dad comes back.

Bush is an idiot.

The war in Iraq Is bullshit.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

The war in Iraq Is bulls***.

Yep, one of the truest things i've heard. its pointless.