Farewell

• how lame of a person you are

why would you leave just because someone called you something.

now you have this dire need for attention so you make a farewell thread?
    you need to grow up

if youre going to be like this then good riddance we dont need people like that.

• Theres more reasons one everyone here hates GOW and Halo and it seems I'm invisble here. I am grown up you effin ass -_-

• quit throwing your dummy out the pram

its a zelda forum, you shouldnt expect people to be mad about halo.
    i like halo myself i play it all the time on xbox live.

• Quote from Shadow

Theres more reasons one everyone here hates GOW and Halo and it seems I'm invisble here. I am grown up you effin ass -_-

Well, this is a Zelda forum, after all. Hell, I never got into Zelda whereas everyone here talks about it, I can't, and everyone makes completely biased, aggravated opinions on the PS3, which I want, but do I want to leave? Absolutely not. I request that you do not leave. I feel invisible every single day, bro.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

I request that you do not leave based upon one person's actions.

i agree totally

okay shadowlink youve had your bit of attention
    if you're leaving hurry up and do so
    if not then stop crying and continue posting

• All because mortuaries said you were annoying twice? Come on. -_-

Okay, I'm now disabling member's ability to delete their accounts. Or perhaps I should enable administrator approval? Either way, I'm tired of these accounts being deleted out of nowhere.

mortuaries, you shouldn't have called him annoying. Let's not insult anyone, yeah?

Shadow Link, you appear to be overreacting to a very minor situation. Well, now that your account is gone... farewell.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I wouldn't leave simply because of one person, Shadow Link.
    In fact, if I were you, I'd talk with someone about it and try to devise of a solution.
    But leaving immediately definitely isn't a solution. And it will never be.
    Or be polite and speak with that person. Be mature.
    Besides, that people don't like Halo is relatively acceptable.
    This is basically an Nintendo-based forum, it's comparatively obvious that there
    won't be many Halo fans around here. Me neither, actually, but that's beyond the point.
    Either way, you should speak with that person and if things don't improve subsequently,
    contact an Administrator on this forum or any other person with a decent social status.
    I personally understand your feelings, I have had this as well, on ZeldaUniverse.
    They also insulted me, but I simply ignored them...Or at least, pretended to ignore them.
    In fact, if things don't get any better, contact someone.
    I'm always there to speak with you. PM me if it's neccasary.

Oh, and incedentally, Mortuaries, you don't have any reason to be so rude against Shadow Link.
    If he truly desires to leave this forum, then even I won't stop him. It's that simple.
    Also, there's no need to insult him.

• i didnt actualy say anything to insult him
    and i was kidding with him when i called him annoying

i just think its pretty pathetic the way he acted towards all this.

at the end of the day its all his loss, i did nothing wrong.

• Quote from mortuaries

i didnt actualy say anything to insult him
    and i was kidding with him when i called him annoying

i just think its pretty pathetic the way he acted towards all this.

at the end of the day its all his loss, i did nothing wrong.

I agree that he could have been more reconciliatory in this situation. I'm flustered when people resort to suddenly leaving (In this case, deleting their account) due to one member saying something that perturbed them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I know how it feels however, so i support his actions, not saying that i would do the same however.