• Indeed whay is Project Zelda and the only online game I play is Neopets but VERY VERY VERY RARELY EVER GET ON!!! I only get when I have absolutley nothing to do I also have three acoounts on there :)

• Soldat (Totally free side scrolling online shooting game, Windows only, with an optional $14 registration to get cosmetic effects that do not change the weapons, so it's fair) and Unreal Tournament 2004 (Free demo version).

Name in Soldat: Twistkill.Qc (.Qc is my clan tag)
    Name in UT2004: Twistkill

Oh, and Runescape fails with a passion, even if it is free. Soldat is infinitely better.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Soldat is hard... I downloaded it and i fail at it.... a lot.

Yes, the game is not like your typical FPS. You must learn how to jump around the environment to become speedy instead of just moving straight ahead, and all of the guns' damages are based on physics - how fast the bullets are traveling affect the real pain inflicted, so if you are moving backwards while shooting someone then you are doing less damage than if you are moving forward. Also, the guns all have arcs with their bullets - you need to calculate this when shooting someone. The initial speed setting for the weapon is how far and at what rate the bullets travel out of the gun.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Yep i get owned on that game... a lot. I try to use the rocket launcher but i die before i can get a shot off.

• Planeshift, free 3D MMO that's in beta stages and stuff... I play it a bit and it's where Erotate Fenkin originated from. :) Windows, Mac, and Linux

http://planeshift.it

And... Battlefield 1942, need a disc, Mac, Linux, and Windows (you can't track people on there so I don't need to say my name, really :P )

Used to play Star Wars Jedi Academy but then quit... it's not really addicting but it's fun while it lasts. :)

Medal of Honor Spearhead Demo (boring but it's free)

Medal of Honor Brealthrough Demo (boring but it's free :P )

Call of Duty 1 & 2 demos (just thought I'd say that... it's not even online haha)

And umm... Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome and Desert Combat, Battlegroup42 (no servers on it as of now :P and those are all the same as Battlefield 1942, just mods)

Hm... used to play runescape but it bore me to death

• - Guild Wars
    - Guild Wars Factions
    - Guild Wars Nightfall

That's it.:')

Of course, I linked all the version to one account.

• Oh i play Halo PC, and Halo Custom Edition.. if anyone wants to add me to Xfire, than you can.

nean123 is my tag.