Bound For Glory

• Anyone can take part in this Role Play.

Damn! If I don't hurry up I'm either going to become Dragon Food or I'm going to get crushed under this falling temple!

Aronath kept swiftly dodging the Fireballs being launched at him from the Dragon in hot pursuit of him. He also had to stray away from any falling pillars as the Temple of The Fire Dragon was collapsing around him.

Perhaps taking that shard in the Dragon's Nesting room wasn't exactly my smartest idea...I just gotta keep running towards the Temple Gates!

Lava started quickly rising and erupting through the floor, Aronath tried to dodge the bursts of volcanic goo as fast as he could. As long as he avoided the Fire Dragon he would be all set. But, His plan would eventually fail as the Fire Dragon grew closer and closer to him.

I have no choice, I'm going to have to Firebolt the the ceiling and make a break for it!

Aronath stopped his running up the long stairway to the entrance and drew focus to the ceiling, after a few moments of focusing a thunderous Firebolt struck the ceiling as the Fire Dragon was right under it. The Firebolt's impact caused the ceiling and surroundings to fall flat onto the Dragon, Instantly crushing it as Aronath sprinted up the stairway.

Dammit, All most there! I gotta make it!

Lava still kept exploding from underneath the floor, Pillars falling, the ceiling crumbling above him....But he managed to reach the top of the stairway. After reaching the outside area, he could hear the roar of the Dragon coming up the stairway

I thought my desperation attempt would have destroyed the dragon!

Aronath prepared to Firebolt the Temple's front pillars so that the entrance would be blocked, but he felt the presence of someone behind him.

"Who's there!" Aronath shouted

To be continued by anyone

• An ally...*As Aronath turned around to see him.*
    "who are you?" aksed Aronath
    "The names Kye Syoshi, You better get outta here*
    *Kye made an Ice Dragon to distract the beast*
    Go, now! yelled Kye.
    "But what about you?" asked Aronath
    "Don't worry about me, Just go!" yelled Kye

To be contiued

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I have no idea who this mysterious person is, But something tells me I should help him out.

Aronath stopped right beside Kye and took a few seconds to catch his breath before speaking. "I doubt you'll be able to handle this powerhouse of a dragon on your own, You'll want my help. I may not know much about you, But I'll trust you....For now." Aronath quickly drew his Flameberg in its Discus Form from his belt. "Whenever your ready, I am."

TBC Dark Link

• Very well, Although I wish that you could escape.
    But If you wish...If you have any arrows, Aim for the eyes. My Ice Dragon will do the rest.
    *Aronath aimed for the eyes*
    *Aronath hit sucessfuly*
    *Kye's Ice Dragon held the castle up so Aronath and Kye may escape*

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Quite the amusement that he has an Ice Dragon.

Aronath kept his steady pace up has he and Kye ran as fast as they could from the collapsing temple. "I should warn you, We don't have many choices on ways to get out of here. The only way is to jump off a cliff up ahead, With any luck we'll land in the Village of Ru'Kai that's below the cliff." Just as Aronath & Kye were approaching the cliff; The ground started shaking with tremendous force. "This can't be anything but bad..." Lava started to erupt from the ground, It would appear most of the volcanic activity had spread outward when the Temple collapsed. "Damn! We've got a bit of a problem Kye! That lava from underneath the temple is starting to surface; And at a bad time to!" Kye looked behind him to notice the eruption of lava from the ground. "Then what do you suggest we do?" As Aronath and Kye kept running closer and closer to the cliff they were approaching the edge, Aronath stopped near the cliff and backed up a bit. "There is only one thing to do as I said earlier, Jump!" Aronath then took a running leap off the cliff, falling down below.

TBC Dark Link

• *Grabs Aronath and uses hookshot instead*
    *We both land in the Village of Ru'Kai*
    Where'd you get that? asked Aronath
    "The legendary Hero Of Time gave it to me as a gift"
    "Ok, Atleast we're safe now"

TBC Aronath

phanlinksig.png

• ((Sorry to butt in :P))

Shrukan glided over to the lava spewing area. He snarled and flew just beside Kye and Aronath.

"Looks like we are safe." one said.

"Not right now." Shrukan said as he got nearby. "You are aware there is lava still spewing?"

Kye looked to his left before an explosion of lava bursted just before him. Shrukan swung his arms around in a quick motion as the lava bended to his command. Soon it became hard enough to stand on.

"Quick! Get on this bridge I made and get the safety. No one is safe here!"

TBC- Anyone.

• Well, I have two options now. I either take this guy to my house and get him settled in and thank him for his troubles, or just leave him. I might as well give him a place to stay; I still have ownership of that other small house near the Inn here.

Aronath decided to get Kye settled into the house that his friend gave to him, seeing as he has the larger one; He has no need for the one his friend gave him. "Come with me, I'll get you settled in. I've been living here for quite a while now, So I'll get you all set with the villagers if you should need anything". Aronath ushered Kye into a small house near a Waterfall. It had a downstairs & upstairs. The walls we're made of fine wood on the inside, and there was plenty of space for Kye to do what he pleased. Aronath handed Kye a set of keys and started speaking. "I own this piece of land, But you owe me nothing. I feel instead that I owe you something for saving me back up at the temple. That was quite the nifty work you did. Now, There is a garden behind this house; I will hire a maid for you should you chose that you may have some fresh fruits and vegetables to eat. But I must be taking off now as I have to patrol the village. As you may not know, I'm the only one with 'Powers' so to speak. So it is my job to protect this village that may inflict harm unto it. Afterwords, If you need me I'll be at my house. It's the biggest one in town and its located near the village gates. Get settled in for today, And I'll get you familiarized with our village tomorrow". Aronath proceeded out the door and shut it behind him, Leave Kye alone in this fairly nice house.

TBC Anyone

• Shrukan snarled and took a mad-dash in the opposite direction of the lava. The lava is too hot and too unstable. I can't use my powers and stop it. He opened up his large wings and kicked them upward, flying into the sky before turning around and concentrating his anger on the ground. The ground shot a large wall of rock out of the ground in front of any known entrances to the Fire Shrine and sealed up the entrances firmly shut. Lava spewed into the rock walls, but the walls were too thick and solid that the lava couldn't get through it. Overtime the lava cooled, hardened, and the threat was over.

Shrukan sighed and tried to catch his breath. Using his Earth power was too much and it weakened a majority of his body. Even his wings now were twitching out of shock and he could feel light headed.

He took the chance and dove down to the ground. He headed at top speeds before just barely opening his wings to land. He fell hard and flipped a few times, scattering dirt into the air. He grabbed his arm as it pulsed in pain, but he closed his eyes and continued to try to rest. After all, rest is what he needed.

He knew not of where he was, but his body pleaded to rest. He smilied, looked up at the sky for one second, and then passed out...

TBC Anyone.

• Midngiht jumped down next to Shrukan, and shook his head.
    "Pushing yourself to limit is never a wise thing to do. Here, take this, it'll up some for your stamina."
    Midnight than called out a demon dog, black as night with glowing red eyes. He handed the black ball to Shrukan.
    "If you ever need me, put Demon Midnight in here and chant his name three times. I'll be there shortly. Good day."