Ugh...See ya!

• She!

See? I get pissed at the smallest of things! I hate flaming, even though I sometimes do it my self.

You mods are gonna hate me but...

I hate them. Mods, I hate them. I can't STAND them. SD and Captain Cornflake are horrible. Sorry, but let me clearify my message.

I'm NOT leaveing because of TP. I'm leaveing because of my temper. Who knows when I'll go off? Exactly. NO one. Not even me. If I stay, I'll end up getting banned. I can't take the pressure!

My parody fans:
    I'm terribley sorry. But I get ticked off way to much to continue it...

• well... i will say this: me, DC, DL, and Ty have seen many examples of your temper during the dumbass(BoBo aka anonymus) incedent... but why would ANYBODY not like you for your temper? ;)

but HEY! its your world sister! ;)
    if you feel alil time away from it all is a good thing... go ahead i suppose, do what you feel is right. ^^

<br />SS4 Goku PWNS ALL!!!!

• Windy, As long as I'm around, I wont let a mod ban you. Besides, No one's angry at you, And We dont hate your temper. I don't want you to leave or anything

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• No.

I'll get myself banned.

N-O. I'm sorry, but I don't think I should stay here if I go off at the dumbest of things. Example? I'll give you examples!

Some dude on ZU: Um...your sig is kinda ugly. Why would anybobdy like WW that much?

Me: You gawd damn mother f*****! Leave me the **** alone!

• Quote from Midna

No.

I'll get myself banned.

N-O. I'm sorry, but I don't think I should stay here if I go off at the dumbest of things. Example? I'll give you examples!

^ defensive reasons. I would think its okay, as long as I get the last word. But why leave ZT? We love WW and we dont insult da siggah, i still dont see your reason.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• No one would dare insult WW. A lot of us like the wind Waker. Hell, a few months ago, I was going to make Zelda Temple look like a Wind Waker style. *shrugs*. No one hardly gets banned here since we have new rules up. If we know you have some sort of IRL problems, we let you slide. We're not like Zelda Universe, that just bans you because we're bored.

All of us worry for one another and make sure we're ok.

• Quote from Shrukan

No one would dare insult WW. A lot of us like the wind Waker. Hell, a few months ago, I was going to make Zelda Temple look like a Wind Waker style. *shrugs*. No one hardly gets banned here since we have new rules up. If we know you have some sort of IRL problems, we let you slide. We're not like Zelda Universe, that just bans you because we're bored.

All of us worry for one another and make sure we're ok.

Yeah, what she said. Were all a big happy family! And a... nvm that....

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• For the last time NO! My temper is danger to us all! Alot of people {Not here} Hate me because of my temper.

Gwt it through your minds! I can't stand my own anger! I've got stress that makes me wanna explode!

But as I have told Tywar before, don't worry about me! I'm fine! My temper is dangorus becase if some newb joins and I'm pissed off at something, they might leave!

>:(