Screwed up items, what's the chances?

• I got a pack of colored pencils yesterday. I was happy since I could finally color my outdated black and white pics. What was the problem, you ask? My peach color had no lead in it. O.o Its ok. It was the only odd one out of the bunch, and I don't like peach that much.

Another time my mom opened a can of coke. She didn't feel any weigh in it. Guess what? The entire bottle was empty. LOL.

A friend of mine opened Mountain Dew. Yes, it was filled, but with something else.... SUNKIST! Sunkist! Believe it or not, the Mountain Dew was not green! It was orange! Sunkist!

Let's discuss this; Have you ever had one item messed up, besides ordering at a restaurant?

• Yes, I have had the sealed, empty soda can incident before, as well... I was tempted to bring it to school the next day just to show everyone, but I never did it because I forgot about it. Shame, really.

Other than that, I have yet to recall any items I've received that have been screwed up.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• The only ones I can recall are simple, generic ones. Like having one of the Oreo cookies the wrong way or two Goldfish stuck together.

Oh, and you know Aquapods? The near-spherical water bottles that claim to be a blast of fun? I didn't get my blast of fun. I even called Zephryhills to complain, and they hung up on me. Those things are liesss.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)