Posts by Light Link

number 1) wrong, try again. :tongueup:

Number 2) :thumbup1: Its over 9000. hilereous but still wrong.

Number 3) Wrong. remember the car was locked. you have to think of ways of how the stranger could get it and kill the woman.

Number 4) of Course its January 1st, thats told in the riddle. :tongue:

this didnt work, i had drawn the line over and over and nothing happens. >:( how bout you get a screen shot of this and how the line is suppose to be

maybe i didn't explain very well.

number 1)
    you draw the line, from the tavern to the temple.

Number 2)
    just before you enter the temple there is a bombable cave. bomb and enter.

Number 3)
    Go though the Cave, and exit when you can.

Number 4)
    *if you don't have the bow and arrows, Leave this part and continue on with the game till you get them.

*if you have them,
    go up the stairs to your right and aim a arrow at the eye to the left. A statue should appear to the east of you.

Number 5)
    activate the Beam statue. move the beam so the Lazor Beam is at the same angle as the line you drew earlier.
    (don't point to the same place, the temple, but to a cliff a liitle bit east of the temple) and something should happen

EDIT: I remembered something else

Quote from shadow

Puzzle: -- A cliffside not so far from here has a hidden weak spot...

the clue is on what you said, HIDDEN WEAK SPOT, which means that the cliff is weak,
    and what do you use to destroy weak walls and such in zelda games?

Thats Right, Bombs.

Number 6)
    when you have line the beam up to the cliff. so bomb that wall and go into the cave and follow it to the island. all the beam does is show you where to put your bomb. that should be it.

ok i will try some

i will give you 3 to try and work out,

1) There are fourty people in a room.
    They are all women.
    There are no mirrors.
    There is no possible way for anyone else to enter.
    None of them are pregnant.
    None of them have physical abnormality's.
    But there are fourtyfour heads.

How is this possible?

2) What is special about the number 854917632?

3) A man and a woman are driving along a country road on a cold winter night when the car breaks down. Before leaving to find help, the man tells the woman not to open the doors or windows and not to let anybody in. He leaves, and she does as he says. When he returns, she is dead and there is a stranger in the car. What happened?

EDIT: Another one

4) What is significant about 3661 seconds past midnight on 1st January 2001?

just as the title says, you could rate one even if you dont have a hand-held console.

My fave hand-held console would be NDS, because its really simple to use with the stylus, and the Touch-'n-Go features are great. The built in Wi-Fi is great for playing against anyone when playing any WiFi game.

whooo hoo, DS is so awesome, i like playing my DS. i like the two screens, and it has a lot of good games. the wifi is awesome too. i got a few wifi games which are good, but i don't play on wifi all that much. last time i played on wifi, i played Phantom Hourglass and i lost. :cursing: (stupid Shadow, beats me all the time)
    anyway, i also got a R4 for my DS so i can download games and play them :tongueup:. which makes my DS even more Awesomer.
    i got a lot of games, heres a list of my games which i have got:

• Super Mario 64 DS
    • Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney 1,2 and 3
    • Dragon Ball Z - Supersonic Warriors 2
    • Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spirit Caller
    • Wario - Master of Disguise
    • SimCity DS
    • Sonic Rush
    • Sonic Rush Adventure
    • The Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass
    • Yu Gi Oh World Championship 2007
    • Yu Gi Oh World Championship 2008
    • Big Brain Academy
    • Mario Kart DS
    • Mario Party DS
    • New Super Mario Bros
    • Pokemon Diamond
    • Yoshis Island DS
    • and more...........

thats alot huh?

Theres this secret island at Mercay Island, ive not been able to set foot on it yet coz of a difficult puzzle.

Puzzle: -- A cliffside not so far from here has a hidden weak spot... Shine a beam parallel with a line between the Temple and Mercay Tavern...

Im not quite sure how to follow that but if anyone has figured it out then tell me.

draw a line from the temple to the tavern. then go to the beam thing which you can move around. shine it so the beam is at the same angle as the one you drew. and that should be what you need to do. i hope i helped Shadow, :tongueup:

hehehe i am goood at riddles.

no the bridge doesn't collsape. this is because the weight of the truck was 14000 lbs. at the beginning of the bridge.

if the truck made it at least halfway, it would have lost some weight because some of the gas has gone. so i get it right. I am clever. nobody can beat me at this game :tongueup:

Welcome Iriver,

I've heard nothing but bad things about Talk Zelda. I wonder why it's all suddenly gone downhill, i heard it used to be a great place to chat about Zelda.

it went downhill after some of the mods got a bit power crazy, and thats why me, iriver and shadow left, well i haven't left yet, but i will go soon if they get me angry. there are some members there who are ok, but only a few