Posts by Timothy Thora

I'll excuse myself for forgetting several important people.

Aronath/Alera: Man, I went with a metal detector all over your body. And as I suspected, the metal-detector didn't detect any fail. Now, seriously.
    You're, by far, one of the greatest members inside of the community of Forsaken Legend. Even though you're quite laid-back, you tend to post very wisely and productively. In all honesty, there's nothing more which can really earn my respect.

Ichigo: Miss. Ice Cream. I've eaten a lot of ice creams throughout my life, but this is definitely the most delicious one, if I may say so myself.
    But anyway, I personally like the way you actually post, in a quite funny manner. As I utterly enjoy myself though reading them, you should really add some more flavour.

Tywar: I'll say rivalry exists between us, seeing as we both achieved the actual status of administrator. You were/are slightly more overhyped about it than I was, in all seriousness. Anyway, aside of that, you are a gentle but perverted person in general, although I failed to notice any of the pervertedness recently. Also, your skills in 1337-speak are very impressive. It's certainly one aspect you're, by far, better in than I am.

Heh, actually I'm not that much of a music freak, but I do know the music I like. Can I tell you the names of all the band members of Slayer? No, but I can tell you the names of the songs I like. Can I tell you how one band member of Mayhem murdered the other? A bit, I do sometimes look at interesting facts about the bands I like, but I don't really know as much as one considered a fan (or fanatic) would.

Pretty much the same with me. I don't really care eithe for the rare events that occur within a particular group. As long as their music is great, I would never ever care.

And a fan? Well, you mean like buying all sorts of cheap stuff off the band and owning every album? Man, it's pretty bad when you're that far in stage already. It's clearly more fanboyish than anything else, especially being hyped over a band.

At all began in Autumn of the brilliant year of '06, when Timothy heard about these so-called forums. A few days after he heard about this, he joined his very first forum: ZeldaUniverse. A forum which he joined in October '06, at the very end of the month. As I registered, I couldn't think of a decent username for my account, So I started off with something cheap: Timothy_Mikau.

Mikau is generally known as the dead Zora guitarist from the Indigo-go's Band in The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask. As Timothy_Mikau started posting noobishly, he became more familiar with the community and actual members inside of the community. After a nice-looking period of activity, however, there came a period of inactivity. Timothy_Mikau announced his permanent inactivity, mainly because he as tired of the members because he got insulted fairly frequently and never got any support from anyone. Even though he said it was "permanent", he was merely inactive for approximately two months. From December to Februari. As Timothy_Mikau returned to the forums at the end of February, he was actually known as a lyer and betrayer.

Eventually, he decided to get an utterly different name change (Alucard) to give a new whirl to his reputation onto the forums, he also changed his profile completely, a completely new avatar was in reasoning, too, new custom user title. He considered this as a new and yet fresh start onto the boards.

However, unfortunately he was still seen as his previous personality -Timothy_Mikau- he kept posting. Even though he was hated as hell by the community itself. At any rate, people considered him as ZU's most argumentative member and even meanest member.

In April '07, he practically forgot about ZeldaUniverse and registered at VGRC, Animeforums and AnimeWolken. Where he spent most of days posting like a simple member, nothing special happened until that one day...

An attracting feeling remembered him of ZeldaUniverse. Eventually, Alucard decided to return there under the name of Mithos Yggdrasill, 3 months had passed by again. So a name change is more than allowed then. He went posting like a regular member like he did on those other anime/manga-based forums/communities. Everything went well untill July, then he decided to go inactive once again.

Afterwards, he went to join a newer Zelda community: Namely ForsakenLegend, the one I'm posting on now. Ever since he joined, he was considered as a mature member. Untill THAT day came, he got a certain twist in his mind because of a particular happening which happened quite recently. As he was registered on ForsakenLegend under the name of Count Cutflake at first, he had been banned there exactly five times because of unacceptable behaviour, or simply because a particular individual couldn't stand Cutflake's personality, eventually he received an IP ban and permanent ban after a while. He never returned to the forum until October, he created a new account under the name of Captain Cutflake and started to actually become productive once again, short after he gained the status of Administrator, mainly because of his intelligence and computer knowlegde, even since then he decided to make something out of the forum and as that still stands today.

After all these happenings, he asked on every forum for a name change. The name which he will always be known with: Captain Cutflake.

So, it's pretty obvious. This is just a thread where all four administrators will participate in, I'd strongly doubt whether Karashimu will participate, though. But anyway, seeing as we have 3 local yet active administrators, we can start off with this.

It's basically just a fun game to keep the mood into the community. Simply request in this thread of which administrator you personally want a treatment, as in, an avatar change. This can end up as quite fun. Secondly, there is, however, one determining rule. You have to keep the avatar for at least a week, if your keep it longer untill further notice, that's fine by me. If you really fancy and love it.
    Thirdly, we actually get to choose the avatar for you guys, which you will eventually keep for an entire week. Someone who decides to break the rules, is in trouble with me. As simple as that.

Also, as you request the avatar, you must say why you specifically chose that administrator/individual. So don't simply post anything like: "Tywar, 'cuz he's cool." Understood? Decent reasons are required, though. Otherwise, it would just get extremely spammy and what-not. All right, here goes!

The Administrators are:

Lord Of The Twilight

Tywar

Captain Cutflake

You may now request for avatars!

No, no, I didn't didn't explain it all, thats my fault. You would not belive how sleapy I am right now.

I REALLY wanted to try out Call of Duty, but it was used. The edges of the CD (Not on the scaned part) had bumps and jagged ridges. It made a very annoying sound while in the Wii. It also did not read.

Enough specific reasons to hate the piece of multimedia.

I fail to see how Call Of Duty 3 is crap.

The old thread is quite outdated, so I actually decided to create a new thread. As for those who haven't participated in V.1 one of this actual game, listen up!

This so-called "game" is fairly simple, just rate the members you believe are actually special to you personally. Writing a nice paragraph is always fun, wouldn't you agree?

All right, here goes:

B?ta: Pretty much the veteran around, has earned his reputation due to his caretaking personality. He's a person who gets treated respectfully, even thoug he's more of a laid-back person inside of the community. Also due to his hard work and productivity, he earned the status of Super Moderator. Which I personally still believe he deserves it without any doubt. We also share pretty much the exact same taste in video games and anim?/manga, now amazingly enough, Haruhi Suzumiya and Phoenix Wright come to mind. You know what I mean, sonny! Keep it up!

Lord Of The Twilight: The mastermind behind Eternal Hyrule. His plans for the future are unbelievable, he's a person who doesn't speak much, but actually someone who tends to reach his goal in life. Man, you definitely earned my respect, buddy. Hopefully, I will have a great time working together with you in the near future. Support is on your way! I'll always be behind you.

Twistkill: Mr. Extended-Vocabulary himself. I must say, even though you actually have a rather negative opinion about me, I still respect you. You tend to stick to the rules, no matter what. You're absolutely one of the greatest guys I've ever been in a discussion with, in all honesty. And one of the few I lost to, if I may say so myself. Twistkill, you're a great guy to have around.

Vaati: Even though you're pretty much inactive, you have a standing opinion about everything and you'll do literally everything to get your point across. I can somewhat compare you to me, personality-wise. You have knowledge about people and don't judge them because of reputati on on forums nor because of post count. Be active some more!

Muigi: quite the strict person around, I like that. You seem to have great sense of humor, seeing your Sonic avatar. That youtube video was simply hilarious! Man, I wish I could conversate with you some more! Really, your status of Super Moderator is what suits you very well, however, the other red banner was even more suitable. We also have a passionate love for the GameCube RPG: Tales Of Symphonia. Which is without a doubt one of the greatest RPGs alive, Wouldn't you agree? Greets, Cap'n.

SP Dinosaur: You're a really nice person, you might think of me as a pervert whose trying "to pick you up", like Ichigo mentioned it, well let's say she has a negative sight upon me. Anyway, I like reading through many of your posts! And it's really satisfying to see a feminine Zelda fan around these forums!
    Remain active!