What Did You Get For Christmas?

• I celebrate it, but I received absolutely nothing. Only a mere tube of shower gel to wipe onto myself.

At least I got something.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• It's not all what I wanted, but I enjoy them, nonetheless.

They are: A wallet with a chain - to match my gangsta look -

A very shiney pocket knife to go along with the chain.

Me and radkin both got a slingshot

We got two new wii games, but both are crap. Going to have to trade them back in at game stop. They were Call of Duty 3 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I fail to see how Call Of Duty 3 is crap.

• I fail to see how Call Of Duty 3 is crap.

No, no, I didn't didn't explain it all, thats my fault. You would not belive how sleapy I am right now.

I REALLY wanted to try out Call of Duty, but it was used. The edges of the CD (Not on the scaned part) had bumps and jagged ridges. It made a very annoying sound while in the Wii. It also did not read.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• No, no, I didn't didn't explain it all, thats my fault. You would not belive how sleapy I am right now.

I REALLY wanted to try out Call of Duty, but it was used. The edges of the CD (Not on the scaned part) had bumps and jagged ridges. It made a very annoying sound while in the Wii. It also did not read.

Enough specific reasons to hate the piece of multimedia.

• I got a couple wii games, some money, and The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus.
    For you kiddies who don't know, that was an old British comedy troupe.

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• I got a new computer, an iMac to be exact, it wasn't really a Christmas gift though,my mom told me on Christmas morning that we were getting one, but, on christmas morning, I got some really comfy clothes. I also got a lot of time with my family that I only see once a year. Yaaaaay.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3