The Romance Thread (Edited Version)

• yes, its quite a good quote really. Howabout this one, that i created.

"Intelligence is an opinion, stupid is a fact"

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

yes, its quite a good quote really. Howabout this one, that i created.

"Intelligence is an opinion, stupid is a fact"

Yes, I can see where that comes in, but was that pointed towards me?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Yes, I can see where that comes in, but was that pointed towards me?

No it wasnt, lol.

• I did have a girlfriend but,I don't wanna say what happened.It was quite some time ago.Ho hum,how I miss her.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Quote from god of zelda

I did have a girlfriend but,I don't wanna say what happened.It was quite some time ago.Ho hum,how I miss her.

You should be happy that you were once with someone rather than to have been alone your whole life thus far.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I am not planning revenge.I can't do anything like that.Why revenge?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'm not that kind of person to be honest.I'm actually shy now.So I don't get to know a lot of new people.I have tons of soft spots as well.

• Quote from Midna

Rawr! I got back up with one of my old BF's. A.K.A the one who dumped me because I'm to sweet.

He angers me, I show him my dark side, he likes me alot now, I break up with him.

Ha.

Your relationship doesn't seem very "real", so to speak... you're getting angry and "showing your dark side" with him so he likes you? :P

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• im in love with somebody. :X oopsie said too much. :P

yeah but see, in my life i have seen and experienced many deaths in family. i have experienced breakups before. so when i was sort-of let-go by princess_zora from zd...my heart was already ready for the pain. she didnt want to break up with me, but her mom forced us to. and since i was ready for pain, i was able to handle it with maturity and dignity and i was able to still be a friend of hers. see i have learned the art of being able to move on easily. but i dont think ill be able to move on easily if i somehow get dumped by my current girlfriend.

• Quote from god of zelda

Wow her mom made you two break up?

Her mom found out, she didn't like what was going on, and forced her to break up with him. They both got over it fairly quickly, however, because it was an internet relationship.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Yeah,true.I have decided to stay away from the whole dating thing for a while.