Posts by Kaynil

Your whole post about growing out of the Kokiri Kid name seemed very "hardened." So I linked to the part of your video where you made fun of Max Payne for being hardened.

Hahahahahah! Now it makes sense. If we press play it does start from your designated point.

Hahah. I don't need alcohol to be this dense sometimes.
    I am a boring person I don't drink or smoke often enough, buT i like a lot this thread idea.
    A lot amusing material comes from those moments.
    then ethre is teh material we think is amusing but it is dull or in bad taste, like my next story.

- - -

I never had drank much in my life and I was over 20 years of day. i decided I wanted to have the experience. Agreed with a friend so we bought some Rum and smuggled it to my room. I rather my parents learned after the event. All I wanted was a friend that knew the drill and I could count on. We had those litre glasses filled with Rum and coke while playing WMP music with the visualizer full screen. That is magical when your brain is altered, haha.

Anyway I was holding myself pretty well glass after glass. I sat on the bed and when I laid back the images came with a delayed effect. I sat again.

"Do you want to throw up?

"No", I said to my friend, then calmly I rectified. "Yup".
    He hurried me and I barely made it. It is funny how you can be so dissonantly calm in those cases. Next day I woke up with the worst Stomach Ache and a heaadche. Before taht night i thought hangover were just headaches, but they get you whole.
    My mother had a fun morning annoying me, hahah.

Glad to hear that. I honestly didn't get the memo. I can be clueless like that, so I am glad you updated here your situation. It sounds pretty good.

But I wasn't really hooked until about level 50 when I really started making a lot of friends in the game. Some of my best friendships from those years have really stuck with me.

I think playing it with online friends is probably the real appeal. I didn't go on parties so pretty much became too repetitive too soon.

I think we all do. It is hard not to. it connects us so well sometimes you forget it and treat it as if it was the same as being in person.

the biggest impression he's made on me is his aggressive, unrepentant honesty. He's turned honesty into a philosophy of life, and it's something I want to cultivate in myself.

Honesty is a great trait. I used to thinK I was pretty honest but the truth is that I rather omit opinions and accept to do something I don't want to avoid hurting feelings or having an unnecessary argument. Now I realise that is also dishonest with yourself and others. yourself because if you don't align what you feel and think with your actions you won't feel pleased with yourself. And with the others because you're underestimating them. they can take a No. You're disrespecting if you don't give them enough credit. I guess as we grow up we learn to appreciate the raw honesty better than the layers of well intentioned lies that won't help you become a better person and know what isn't working.

Yeah, give it a go if you ever come across it.

I heard it's relatable to super Mario sunshine and this other good taggingbased xbox game

Not sure about Mario Sunshine, except for the FLUDD.
    As for the tagging based XBox game, I wish I knew which one you meant, @Edward_Stryfe . :(

A fried told me anew stage and weapons have released.
    Then I saw a japanese advert with kids throwing buckets of paint s a weapon and some heavy type of gun. It keeps getting more and more weapons, haha. I'd try the bucket.

Wow. Pretty cool updates. I enjoyed the intro, it helps appreciate the world.

I loved the tour! I giggled with Link killing the poor animals. The Castle looks really cool.
    The ocarina is also pretty neat.

I would love to learn in more detail what was holding you back when you had that position and how you feel much better without it.

I spent my university time trying to finish my career for the greater good. Getting the paper. I envied my friends that were on the art side while i was in IT. Even then IT was vaguely chosen in the hopes I could somehow reconcile it with my love for forums and interest in building a proper website. I didn't know what I'd do once it was over. I had studied before because that was my duty but somehow the idea of joining a big company or how I'd be working wouldn't make me feel excited in anyway. It actually would make me feel anxious and unfit. like something I'd have to swallow just to be what I knew people around me expected me to be. It backfired and I dropped in the middle of a semester after a breakdown. I just couldn't pass my subjects, my head was elsewhere. At the time I paused it and I hoped I'd continue it here.

Between that and now I have learned different things about me and what I want. I now think it is a mistake to rush people into university when they don't know yet what they want to do. I think some work experience, a little travel , something that puts them open to learn more of what is out there is better than just taking uni for being the next step hoping ambition will fall on them like a thunder. I think that hurrying comes because of this mentality. Money is important and we all have things we would like to own but when it becomes the center of your life, above the people you care for, above your own self- fulfilling activities, above your own ability to enjoy the peace of being here right now that is not doing better. It becomes a cycle.

I refuse to feel bad about the fact that I'm doing "worse" this year than I was last year. I'm happier, ergo I'm doing better.

You definitely are. You can feel it. Because you're being true to yourself instead of allowing yourself being dragged to this race to the top.

I am right now at the age where I am becoming aware of my own mortality. There is a point where you realise you're not in the age bracket where death seemed like something unlikely and far. I am pretty sure I have a long while to go if I die of natural causes but I've seen enough of that sense of control being shaken unexpectedly around me to know things can change a lot in an instant. It has taken me to think, to really weigh what is what I value and what I want in life. I no longer feel ashamed or less of a person because I am completely happy with the idea of just making enough to enjoy the lifestyle I currently have, save up for emergencies and keep building my retirement money account. I just want stable job, time to write, doodle, keep this project which is very important to me and keep learning little things that makes me happy.

I don't know where I read that we can either consume what other people make or create things to be consumed. I am happy consuming other things but I want to feel i am also making a little something every day, maybe writing, maybe drawing, maybe trying a new language. Just going out and enjoying the sky. I never want to lose the ability to enjoy simple things in life. Someone I care for a lot once said to me he could no longer do something like sitting to see a sunset because he would just be thinking about the time being wasted on it. It made me so sad to hear it and still makes me sad now, years after. Because for many that wasting time is tied to the "Time = money" mantra. There is so much more to life than money.

I am out and question why are we as a race where we are. This moment where we're so different with our malls and our roads, with our professions and our inability to survive in nature's grasp if we were thrown out. With our paradigms and taboos.

I want to have some fun in the moment, whether at work, with my amazing coworkers I've had the privilege to meet, online on forums, at home with my housemates... I want to encourage myself to do, write that story, post that comment, try that weird thing while nobody's looking, buy that you have wanted for a while. Just be responsible to keep your job, pay your bills support your lifestyle.

I think gyms are expensive, but I definitely need to work out more, at least at home.
    I don't own any equipment here. I want to at least do some weight lifting exercises.

Which one is the one of your zones, guys?

I think it was a pretty cool thing to do. It gave a reason to trade with a lot of people around the world. It is a simple pokemon, not a fancy hard to find one.

:lol:

I like it. I enjoyed that awkward humour. Then you have the real message.
    I don't know Dan, but I can see why you're a big fan of him. He is very intelligent.
    Thank you so much for sharing this video. it is easy to forget that even though there is people interacting, the tool is still just a tool and it is easy to lose the focus on what really matters.

I tried it briefly with a Werewolf. I got bored of it straight away.
    I think I didn't give it enough time and I was not used enough to the keyboard controls. I am still not used to them but I am more used to the idea now.