Posts by Kaynil

Now that we have more of a gaming area I am pumped to play games more often.
    I hope as soon as I get my situation resolved I can start over Skyward Sword and play decisively till the end instead of leaving it around the third dungeon.

I don't paint, don';t take me seriously. I want to paint. I'd love to kae amazing pieces like my grandmother and father in law makes.
    They have talent. Anyway, I think it would be a kick ass way of producing income, selling paintings. Not that either of my relatives lived from that.

And tahnk you, in my case what I did was basically beinga dick to my boss and whiel I get on with the manager and my co-workers. I am pretty sure my manager won't have me around for long.

I've done nothing great, really. I painted my fave masked wrestler Rey Mysterio and... something else in very small 15*15 cms canvas.

Good ol' facebook for keeping the image. I made this in 2012... it seems.
    Wow, it's been 3 years already. That was my first serious attempt at using acrylics.

I don't really listen to podcasts often. In the spanish side of the cavern forums, one of our members had a podcast going. It was actually pretty nice to listen two. That first episode got me by surprise and I still treasure it dearly as it is trip from the origin of La Leyenda de Hyrule and how much we've gone through.

Other than that I am like "Mel" in flight of the Coords and listen to poisonpoprocks YT channel podcast.
    I'd love to link you but Chrome keeps crashing when I try to load Youtube. Maybe @Sardonic Pickle can post for me a link to their playlist or a funny one.
    Sorry. :(

I don't have a beef with either. I loved the original. In Melee I missed some things from the original like the audio file. Brawl felt so much full of things I really liked it. I never thought it was terrible but I felt I was not in the majority team for liking it. perhaps I liked it as much as I did because it felt like it really tried to create some sort of crossover universe for them. I like Sm4sh a lot. it is like the bext mix of what has been so far.

I have something else to confess. I really really like the Amiibos for this game. This is in fact the only game where I really see a point out of its writing capabilities. The whole AI that grows with you is pretty cool and they're another answer to people with none to play. It is silly but just like with PKM Stadium, it is not just a CPU you feel you had a deal training him so having it on screen is pretty nice. I would love some game like skylanders with Nintendo characters but I am so used of Nintendo bringing awesome technology and then just half-using it.

Also, Smash Bros Brawl's single player mode was long and boring and filled with really dumb cutscenes.

Agree, to some extend I agree, I disagree. Captain Falcon helping Olimar was a great cutscene!
    We knew CF was a serious shot yet we always made him out in comics like an idiot that thinks too much of himself. Seeing that cutscene was brilliant to me. Nintendo was not just aware of the infamous reputation, he egged it up in the game. Hahah.
    or maybe my perception of CF thing is wrong, as I never really finished an F-Zero game, he seemed like the serious bad-ass in the intro cutscenes of the gamecube one.

Makes sense.
    Quite funny how it all works. At least it seems tahts ave for selected scenes, the original essence was retained even with Penthouse's request for mooooar.

"Outdated"

If your non-mouse hand turned into a gun and fired right now, how fucked would you be?

Depends of the direction of the bullet. If it's from my thumb I am safe. if it is my middle finger I am screwed as I am curling my fingers in a fist resting over my desk... oh, wait a new reply. Nevermind. I am starting over.

Next question...

If you could have sex with anyone in the world, who would it be.. and why?

My husband. Because I am boring and afraid to exit my comfort zone... I mean because I love him and I only have eyes for him.

If people type too fast in forum games, do you still try to post in them? :lengua:

I knew GOT was preparing me for something!

In all seriousness I am really glad you gave me the warning. I am so distracted for this kind of thing that if you hadn't mentioned it I probably would had learned that the hard way.
    What you said makes even more sense now.

I'm surprised to say that my one complaint is that there was too much sex.

The oldest game I ever played must have been for the Atari 2600. Of that I am sure. My oldest memories are with that console. the accessories for NES and Atari blur together.
    I remember we had a vault of Atari games, so many but we'd play the same five.
    Skiing was probably my first, if not it is at least one of the ones I played often as I remember it better than others.
    I also remember that if we didn't move bigfoot would eat you, or something... unless I am mixing things up. I must been between 3 and 4 years old after all.