Posts by Kaynil

I have always read @kilovh the way I pronounce the word Kilo as in Kilo-grams or Kilometers. I still mispronounce the v and mistake the "h" for a mute sounds, because I'm mexican and I have an accent. I always wonder how wrongly I am pronouncing everyone's nicknames. Sometimes I hear @Sardonic Pickle pronounce them , realise they are different to the way I do it and just copy him from then on. Hahah.

My nick also hides a "Link" in it, like many of you do. When I joined my first forum it happen to be a Zelda one but I wanted a unique nickname so I ended up writing Link backwards. Back then Man in Black was in the cinemas and some article called agent K as Agent "Kay" so I used that give it a proper sound to my nickname.
    LINK » KNIL » K'NIL :XD:
    Since then I've been using it.

I also like that it can b separated into "K" and "Nil", K being one of my favourite letters and Nil being a sound for emptiness.
    As another trivia "K" in spanish is pronounced 'Kah' and "nil" can become "nada" (Kanada « soulds like Canada) or "cero" (Kacero « sounds like casero (Spanish for home-made). Pretty pointless but it just amuses me.

Happy friday to you as well!

What you doing

Just had dinner. I am still polishing some thread and a reply I have been trying to make all day (I take hours for something so simple)

Is it still friday where you are

No. I never Friday when I see this thread so I usually skip it. I work Friday all day so taht might be part of the reason. :XD:

General Time of day & weather

Last Friday was windy and cold. I forgot to call my ride 15 minutes before reaching my destination, that delay cost me freezing my bones that night. Right now is Saturday 10:52 pm, weather feels much better but it may be because I am inside a house and not out to the cold weather. :)

Well my work life is fun. I've made things go sour at my workplace so I don't expect to last very long. :^^U:
    I am currently working as a cook, and I love my coworkers in all my time being there I've seen a lot of people come and go. Some are surprised I am still around the same place.
    Anyway, I am looking for another job at the time. Hospitality is not what iw anted, just where life brought me at the time so i am trying to either enter retail or find an oportunity IT related, develop with time as a painter and sustain myself selling paintings or some freelance work... we'll see. For now is keep moving.

Link and Dlink..

Ew, is she/he your sis/bro?

I am so amused by this comment, hahah.
    Ew, connection germs.

Anyway, yes @Dlink is my right hand in the Spanish forum. A super friendly and reliable person who has helped me for years to maintain LLdH friendly and close to my vision, as we share similar ideas and point of views.

He is right now busy with school, as far as I know, so that's why he hasn't been around as much, but definitely someone that counts with my trust and respect. I hope he can interact here often enough so you call get to know him better (n_n)

Stupid
    Pointless
    Annoying
    That's the meaning of SPAM. Basically those posts that are devoid of meaning or a point to exist. In general extremely short messages can be considered spam. For example just quoting someone else and saying "I agree" or saying nothing to signal that is what you think feel for many like a waste. Another example of spam is long posts that are actually completely unrelated to the topic at hand, in a different language or trying to advertise something external.

So not all short posts are spam and not all long rants are valid.

In my opinion to decide about SPAM post it is all about communication. Does the post allow for a discussion to flow? Is it trying to bring something to the topic at hand or is it creating a new topic we can chime in.

What about you?

For a moment I thought this was an actual interview with some TLoZ developers or something, not just the ZI staff giving their opinions in some sort of interview.
    It is always interesting to see what they come up with. I remember "link kokiri" used to pop up often back in the day in fanfics and forum RPGs.

I've always had a last name.

We need to find one for @Link. :P

Sorry, Fernando, we can be paisanos but "Link Trejos" has not a good ring at all. :XD:

Hi, Bintsy.

Pleased to meet you. I really hope you enjoy your stay here.

I love seeing old forgotten traditions return, hahahah. Maybe I should actually add that to the fine print. (°^O^°)

Also, god damned Malcom McDowell. I think I prefer his performance here to the one in A Clockwork Orange.

I haven't seen this movie but this quote alone is heavily persuading me. he was brilliant in clockwork orange.

I didn't read teh end of your text when i realised some keywords of details I want to avoid if I can, so definitely I will keep this recommendation in mind.

Hi, @Queen Legend.
    The moderators have access to tools to edit, delete, merge topics and posts. They also have authority to assign infractions if a person misbehaves.
    Unfortunately given the nature of this tools, I can't really take off a moderator to let you try, even for a little while. I'm sorry. :(

The only thing I can do is to encourage you to keep active, be kind, follow the rules and eventually you might be chosen to become one once the forum grows some more. :)

@Queen Legend, I understand it is a bit difficult by mobile, but in the future please try to at least mention where you get the info from.
    I have formatted your post and added a source for you.

After managing to ride away from Hyrule proper, Princess Zelda travels to places unknown and passes herself off as a male Sheikah known as Sheik with the dual agenda of remaining hidden from Ganondorf as well as spying on him.

Was this ever confirmed or could this bit be the Manga version creeping into this entry? I don't recall in game pointers about Zelda spying directly, but I can be mistaken.

I think we agree that Zelda is a girl passing off as a male Sheikah.
    If for you that Sheik is Zelda means that using "He" is wrong once we learn the true identity and thus for you Sheik is a "she"; or if you think that Sheik intended gender is separated from her real identity. Either way I think it doesn't change things that much.

Still interesting how some think it is simple cosplay while others believe in a heavy spell to change her appearance. What do you think regarding that?

Okay, I haven't finished the game but I have found divided reactions with it. It seems that many people really didn't like Skyward Sword. I only did 2 dungeons when I had to pause it but so far it wasn't an underwhelming game for me. It was more that I read many spoilers by accident patrolling my spanish forums that I felt demotivated to continue.

Anyway, it seems like it was a big disappointment for many. I'd love to learn more so I can understand why. I also would like to know for the people that liked it alot, what is what you liked about it?

I think that even if we're a few there are already members with different opinions on this title so I'd love to know what you have to say about SS. :^o^:

I think for me, the language barrier also played a big part in no progressing much with DW. I didn't understand much other than "open", haha.
    I actually would like to try it again sometime but I am not sure if I'll have the patience for it.

Another of my favourite games is Charlie Circus. (n_n)
    I am not sure if we used to rent this game or how I got to know it.