Posts by Kaynil

I bought it . I am hooked to it.
    It's been a while since I got my competitive side out.
    I am pretty average and I just managed to unlock the Ranked Battles but I haven't tried them out yet.
    I like how the game tries to keep you hooked with some of the players yet it rotates them so they are not always in your team or against you.

The other night I followed a friend I know from my friend's job, and before I knew it I saw someone that renminded me of an online friend.
    It turned out it was said friend that followed me just as well. :XD:
    Anyway, it has been fun and the online works really smooth, when it lags you know it is going to cut you but has happened very few times so far.

Also, the campaign / story mode is simple, by stages but it has an interesting story. I am confident I know the identities of the Secret agents, but not the main villain. It seems I've done over half of the stages and now they're becoming more challenging. Boss fights are fun but easy so far.

I am using the girl inkling. Not sure if I should get the Amiibos, though.
    Aparently they give you some challenges to get unique prices, so it is not just a tap-unlock thing, which was what I thought.
    Giving challenges gives a bit more of a purpose to them. Plus I really like the humanoids ones.

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!! was my favourite, I could not stop playing this as a kid.My parents used to get so mad as I was just so engaged in the game. I loved this game as a kid, and wished I ad the game this day so I could keep playing it.

That game is still pretty good even today. :XD:

Super Mario Bros. 3 was another game I loved for the NES. I nevr beat it, but I was also hooked to it. The few times my mum joined in were crazy. I have great childhood memories with it.

I had the original Link's Awakening and I never could beat the damn thing. However as I always getting stuck I found that I enjoyed it and I always wanted to continue playing the game, just so I could get a chance to beat the thing.

Hopefully one day you will be able to.

I like Link's Awakening.

I think so too, but it is a level that I love so much.
    It's the more mysterious in whole game. I remember when I play it first time and my fearful steps. And how to forgive it...

"How to forget..."

Link_vs._Dead_Hand.png

Dead Hand

I Love this mini-boss.

How to forget about that thing. It's pure nightmare fuel. :XD:

Hahah Chess is a classic. I enjoy playing chess but I am easy to beat.

my personal favorite at the moment are Starcraft 2. :XD:

You're the second person this week that mention this game in a good light, a few days ago a co-worker was talking about it. Seems pretty addictive.

My favourite strategy game... I am not sure I've played one heavily based. I've been curious about the "Civilization" and "Age of Empires" franchises, they seem to be pretty good Strategy games.

I guess they realised they were not going to make it and decided to focus in the game instead the release date. I agree it is a bit annoying when you had already imagined yourself owning the game in a few months, but I am still glad that they did. Hopefully with this setback the game will be how they want it to be.

Oooh, I like that one, specially Princess Zelda. So many details.

As for me I like seeing other people cosplays. I have been curious but never enough to do so full costumes.

Li Kovacs as Link was probably the first cosplayer online that surprised me.

This is a classic thread, you probably already know how it works.

A great way to discover new music and find other users with similar taste. Simply post what song have you been listening to. If you feel like it, share the YouTube video or the lyrics. :n_n:

To get things started:
    I'm listening to this cover:

Hey, alakazam. I hope you enjoy the place!
    Welcome. :D
    There is an area to drop links where you can make a thread to talk more about your Youtube channel.
    Anything you need, just ask. (n_n)

I blocked watching them altogether. I did when I was child. As a teenager I was happy being a Zelda and Nintendo fan and reading Club Nintendo, (back then) a Mexican unofficial magazine.

One say my father took me to the store and I went to the mail section if my fave mag. Then I saw him. Link holding the boomerang. I turned to my bro and commented something to the effect of "I remember this guy. I used to watch this cartoon as a kid" then I read the caption "Yes. There was a Zelda cartoon".

I was in trance the way back home. I remembered more. I remembered that I used to love Disney's Robin Hood, so I thought Link was a try hard and never really gave him much of a chance.

Oh, the many times I bashed my head trying to remember at least one episode. [emoji38]

I gad a NES but didn't hear of TLoZ until the Nintendo 64's Ocarina of Time. Haha.

I am quite excited about Zel- Oh, that's right. It will be absenmt this E3
    I guess I am just hoping we'll hear of something new.

I can tell you right now what I am excited for: STAR FOX WII U

STAR FAAAAAX!!

Added:
    I just learned that Nintendo will do a live presentation like old times. So, that means all big wigs taking a plane to the event. What kind of surprise may Nintendo have under its sleeve.

Mine was Rygar. I loved it. I'd play it daily from beginning, sometimes I would try not to turn off the system to continue in the afternoon or next morning if a weekend but I would always die with the bull-boss. Which is a shame because he is actually pretty easy to defeat once you understand how to avoid the attacks. Only recently I managed to beat the game and see the ending.

Rygar hd the things I liked in Zelda before knowing Zelda. It was an adventure game with an interesting world to explore. It was challenging, had very nice tunes too. I really like it. Even today.

So according to the Kickstart page here is how they're doing right now:

55,756 backers
    £1,718,858 pledged of £175,000 goal
    20 days to go

Quite interesting to see they have amassed almost 10x what they initially asked for.
    Still short of the final stretch goal. To be hoenst I don't care if they don't reach it, the last reached goal will allow them to have orchestra. They have a lot of promises to fulfill once they get the money. I really hope they can make the game exactly how they want it even if it means more years of waiting. knowing they are working on it is great.

Here's some of the gameplay footage recorded from the E3 2015:

It's looking pretty sweet so far. It really seems like a return to the classic N64 platformer days.
    Will you guys get this game when it launches? For which platform? I want to get it for Wii U.

My favourite was Ocarina of Time. No doubt.
    It was the game that hooked me on the TV adverts and morning shows. It was the reason I wanted an Nintendo 64 and the one I got for my birthday.
    It was a cool adventure and it marked my stay as a gamer and my entrance into The Legend of Zelda series

Though really loved many different N64 games from Rareware and Nintendo.