Posts by Midna

WTF is your problam?!

You know, if you don't want me here, ban me right here, son of *****.

See what I care! Midnight protected me! I lost my grandmother, and my family dosen't even try to help me with my f***ing pain!

I would've gotten over Midnight years ago if my f***ing family and friends would try to f***ing help me!

But they always end up screaming or saying I'm crazy for getting so f***ing worked up over the loss of a dog!

Did it ever f***ing occur to that Midnight was more then just a dog and friend to me?

You see the title. It's true. I'm losing my mind.

I sat and stared into the fire one night. The flames danced over the logs...I clutched small picture of Midnight, but in the picture was also Laddie, Joshy, and Princess. I was hot, but not from the fire, I was hot with rage and uncontrolable anger. I threw the picture into the fire, and what I did next will shock you all.

I put my hand in the fire. But, my mom came into the room, so I only got a minor burn.

Today, I was down at my barn, fixing a barbed wire fence. I looked up to see Buddy trotting over to me. Tears formed in my eyes. He was very skinny, but only because he had worms. He de-wormed him, but he still wasn't gaining any weight.

I wrapped the barbed wire around the top of the fence and around my left leg. I closed my eyes, and jerked my leg as hard as I could.

My leg is badly cut up.

Am I losing my mind...is this loneliness I feel eating away at me...or...is something else wrong...?

This is really hard for me to do, I don't want to leave. But...this place is so empty, and it just dosen't feel the same. Sometimes I feel like everyone is against me here, so I'm sad to leave. It seems as though I can't post without a fight breaking out. Maybe I'll return someday...but as for now...I'm going my own way.

*leaves sadly*

Shrukan- One of the very few people who understands my feelings toward losing something so close to me.

Captain Cutflaik- Your not so bad. You can be alittle mean sometimes, but we all lose our tops sometimes. ;3

Tywar- Another one of the few people who understand me. A best friend who is prevertd and silly! <3!

We all have stuff that reaks us out, weather its animals or something else.

I have weird ones.

1: This is the worst one ever. I can't stand looking at dead bodys. Even at my grandmas furnal I couldn't stand to look at her. I also hate our pale they look after death, so I really hate dead bodys.

2: This is alittle mean, but new borns freak me out. I refused to look at my new born nieces when they were born. I know, werid thing. ;_;

3: OMG...I hate blood. I can stand little drops of blood, or blood coming from a cut or scrap, but I cannot stand huge ammounts of blood.

What freaks you out? =0

Damn it people! I'm wasting my time making this, arn't I?

-_-

Chapter 9: The Quest to get her back

The dagger came so fast Naruto and Sasuke dodged it right before it dug into either of them. They jumped up into the air away from the storm of shruikan. Sasuke fell to his knees to dodge a punch and Naruto jumped to avoid a kick.
    “Kamari, please, calm down! It’s not our fault!” Naruto cried, dodging another kunai dagger.
    “Listen to Naruto and stop this madness!” Sasuke screamed.
    “Why should I?! Sasuke, if you had never gone after Gaara, Samari would still be here!” Kamari shot back, and used her Dragon Eye jutsu. Kamari’s Dragon Eye was as strong as Samari’s Eye of the Tiger. She used Illusion Jutsu to make it seem there was a forest around them, and she then used Clone jutsu. After awhile, the illusion faded into nothing and her clones disappeared. Kakashi had stopped her so Naruto and Sasuke could talk to her without getting killed.
    “Let me go you idiot!” Kamari shouted, struggling to get out Kakashi’s grasp.
    “Kamari, she left the village for Gaara!” Sasuke explained
    “You liar!”
    “It’s true!” Naruto said, butting in. “She said so herself!”
    Kamari’s eyes widened as Dragon Eye fled from her blue eyes. Her scowl turned into a saddened frown. Tears formed in her eyes as Kakashi let her go.
    “S-she left the village…she left me…for…the Sand Village?”
    “Yep.”
    Kamari raised her eyes to look into Sasuke’s, when she became angry again. She stood on her feet, and grabbed Sasuke’s shirt.
    “This is all your fault!” She screamed at him. “If you hadn’t chased after Gaara, she’d still be here! If’ you’d mind your own business and let Gaara leave, she’d be here!”
    Sasuke pulled away from her, startled by her anger. Kamari turned angrily around to Naruto.
    “Find Kiba, now.” Kamari growled.
    “Huh? Kiba? Why?” Naruto asked.
    “He’s gonna help me get Samari back.”
    “But why him? Why not me?”
    “Because I hate you. Find Kiba and Neji.”
    Naruto sighed, and ran off to find Kiba and Neji. Kiba, a ninja who works with a dog named Akamaru, was a tough fighter, but he still lost to Naruto in the Chunin exams. Kiba had red marks on both his cheeks, and had brown fair that sometimes fell over his eyes. He mostly wears and grey hoody with black ruffles on the hood and where the hand comes out of the sleeve. Akamaru, his dog, is small and white with brown spots on both ears. Neji has silvery grey eyes and is from the same family as Hinata. Neji’s hair is longer than Hinata’s, and his Byakugan is stronger then hers. He lost to Naruto in the second part of the Chunin exams as well. Sasuke caught up to Naruto as they ran to find Kiba and Neji.

Samari stood on a high cliff that was near the sand village. Her headband was in her hand, and she stared out into the night sky. Her sky blue eyes were filled with tears as she looked down at her headband. The symbol of the leaf, The Leaf Village, was were she was born, but didn’t necessarily belong. She remembered Kamari, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, and Ino. Only Kamari cared about her, and she paid her back by leaving her behind. She turned around to look at the Sand Village, and realized it suddenly seemed unfriendly. She saw Gaara walking through the empty streets until he was out of the village like she was. Then he used his sand to help climb onto a huge thumb shaped rock. He sat down on top of it, and she was tempted to walk over to him. The rock was about 10 yards away from the cliff where she was, and she figured he wouldn’t see her until she was about 3 yards away, but she was wrong. As she jumped from the cliff, Gaara saw the movement, and mistook her for an intruder. She saw his sand begin to swirl around him.
    “Gaara!” She shouted as loud as she could, since her voice was so small. “It’s me!”
    Gaara’s sand dropped to the ground, and he turned back around to whatever he was doing. Samari ran until she was right below the rock were he was. Afraid to ask him what he was doing, she only leaned against the rock. Gaara broke the silence and startled Samari.
    “Tell me,” He began “Why did you defend me back at the village?”
    Samari felt her blush return.
    “Well?”
    Samari looked up at him, and found that he and leaned over to look down at her.
    “I-I…well…” Samari gulped. “I…Naruto…um…”
    “That’s a good reason.” Gaara said sarcastically.
    “No! Gaara…I…uh…”
    “You just wanted to stand in front of me and beat Naruto up?”
    Get yourself together, damn it. ” Samari scolded herself.
    “Is that it?”
    “No…Naruto had no reason to kill you. Sa-Sasuke was chasing after you, and Sasuke should have let you run. I followed you guys because…I…”
    “…You what?”
    “You don’t deserve to get hurt…Gaara, in your eyes, I see pain and suffering, and loneliness….”
    “What do you care.” Gaara snapped.
    “Because…I lost my parents in a fire that no one would help with. No one took me in when I became an orphan…I was left to die…But I was strong. I lived in ally ways and in empty houses until I turned 12, and took the Chunin exams. Kamari was the only person who knew my feelings.”
    “So what. Why would you fight for anyone but yourself?” Gaara growled.
    “What?” Samari asked, shocked.
    “No matter what, if you fight for anyone but yourself, you’ll be weak.”
    “I-I’m not weak!”
    “You said Kamari was your friend.”
    “Yes…”
    Gaara scowled. “That’s fighting for someone else, making you weak.”
    “I…”
    “And from what I’ve been examining,” Gaara went on, jumping down from the rock. “Is that Kamari lost to you in the Chunin exams on purpose.”
    That sentence stabbed Samari like a kunai dagger. Kamari, lost to her, on purpose? No, no! He’s lying. Kamari wouldn’t have…
    “She let you leave the village. She let you come here. She never cared for you, she only pitied you.”
    Samari took a step closer to Gaara. Her eyes drove into his, to try and find the little boy she knew he was. He glared at her, as if his eyes could beat hers any day.
    No! No! Kamari…let me pass the exam?” Samari thought angrily. She walked closer to Gaara until she was in arms length of him.
    “What?” Gaara asked, seeing anger leave her eyes.
    Samari swung her arms around Gaara. He was surprised like a deer caught in a car headlight. Samari was hugging him, a demon of the desert, the most hated ninja in his village. He felt tears land on his neck, and realized she was crying. She stopped hugging him and brought out a dagger.
    “Gaara, take this, and stab through my heart, please, I can’t take this pain anymore.”
    Gaara took the dagger, and threw it to the ground.
    “Ssssh!” He hissed, “Someone is coming.”
    Samari looked around and spotted three dark figures making their way, fast, toward them. Samari put on Eye of The Tiger while the sand swirled around Gaara. Samari focused her chakra on the three figures, and saw two had long hair going down their backs, while the other one jumped through the terrain like a dog. She looked over at Gaara, only to see him smirking evilly. She knew he wanted to kill whoever was coming. Making her 20 Palms and 64 Fists hand sign, she got ready to protect herself and Gaara from whoever was coming.

Kamari ran ahead of the other two as they neared the Sand Village. Her Dragon Eye was on, Neji’s Byakugan was on, and Kiba was getting ready for Fang over Fang. Kamari had an angry look on her face. She finally noticed Samari, only to have her leave them behind like an old toy? She wouldn’t have it. Neji and Kiba were whispering behind her, and she wanted to know what they were talking about. She broke the silence by calling back to them.
    “What are you two talking about?” She demanded as they jumped over a boulder.
    “Nothing.” Kiba replied, nearly tripping over a stone the size of Akamaru’s head.
    “Why are we going after to her? It’s her decision. Let her go, cause it obvious she let you go.” Neji remarked.
    Kamari knew, somehow, Neji was right. Samari was alone for most of her life, so letting someone go was as easy as cutting through cake. Without thinking, Kamari picked up speed as Samari’s glowing red eyes came into view. But she stopped as she saw who stood next to her.
    “Guys, are you ready? Neji and I will distract Gaara, while you try to get Samari back.” Kamari said, looking at Gaara and Samari.
    “Why don’t you try to get Samari back?” Kiba demanded, with Akamaru agreeing with him.
    “I…uh…alright. I will. Distract Gaara the best you can, lets go!”

“Three against two huh?” Gaara said with an evil laugh.
    “Yes…it seems rather…unfair, though.” Samari said, blushing at Gaara’s confidence.
    “Who cares. We’ll take them on easily!”
    We?” Samari thought, feeling her blush worsen. “ Did he just say, We’d take them down?
    Kiba and Neji ran at Gaara with kunai daggers in their hands. Samari, not wanting Gaara to get hurt, used 20 Palms and 64 fists on them. The impact sent them flying back, smashing into the rock Gaara was sitting on. Akamaru turned red, and Kiba ate a food pill. He made a hand sign and cried, “Man beast clone! FANG OVER FANG!”
    Kiba had used a Taijutsu that sped up the person using it. Gaara, with his slow moving sand, could not defend himself quick enough. Samari watched as Kiba and Akamaru slammed into Gaara at terrifying speeds. Neji used a 360 degree spin to send Gaara flying into a rock. His sand protected him from the impact, but he was still hurt. Samari bit her thumb until it bled, then made her 20 Palms and 64 Fists hand sign. Kamari’s eyes widened and shouted out to Neji and Kiba.
    “Move! Guys! Hurry! Now that her finger is bleeding, 20 Palms and 64 fists is now-”
    She cut off when Gaara’s sand grabbed her ankles. She struggled to pull out of the sand was it glided up to her waist. She turned her head around to see Gaara grinning, and sending the sand after her. The sand was faster at fighting then it was defending. Kamari gasped for breath as the sand squeezed around her neck. Right before she lost conscious, the sand fell off her like a slime gliding down glass. She turned around and saw Neji holding Gaara’s head back with a kunai dagger at his throat, Kiba had Samari trapped by holding her hands behind her back.
    “Good work guys.” Kamari said, grinning at Neji and Kiba.
    “Kill me, kill me if you’ve got the guts kid.” Gaara challenged Neji.
    Samari’s eyes widened as Neji pushed the dagger on Gaara’s throat.
    Kiba grinned. “Kill him now. At least he’d be out of our way.”
    Samari broke down. “Leave him alone! Don’t hurt him!”
    Everyone stared at her, even Gaara.
    “It was my choice to leave that rat village behind!”
    “Why’d you leave the village? For a rat like him?” Kiba demanded, gesturing at Gaara.
    “Better then a rat like you.” Samari shot back. Akamaru growled at her.
    “Why’d you leave me?” Kamari asked quietly.
    “Because you took pity on me! You didn’t want to be my friend for real, you just wanted me to feel like I was loved!”
    “No! Samari, that’s not true!”
    “Then why-” Gaara said, pausing to see it Neji would shove the dagger in more, “Why did you let her win the Chunin exams?”
    “Hush you.” Neji said, shoving the dagger on his throat so he could feel its cold blade.
    “Because I…”
    “You felt sorry for me?” Samari finished for her. “Because I was alone my whole life, and you thought you had to protect me?”
    “Samari…” Kamari said, tears forming in her eyes.
    “Am I just a weak one to you?! That battle was a one person battle?!”
    “No…”
    “Think about it! You let me win so I would know what its like to be recognized! But it only made me feel more lonely then ever!”
    Samari then looked at Gaara, and blushed.
    “Then…I met him. Gaara…he was alone for his entire life as well. Everyone shunned and hated him, he even told me, so if you kill him, you kill me!”
    Gaara, Kiba, Neji, and Kamari stared at her in disbelief. Did she really think Gaara understood her more than anyone in the leaf village?
    “Samari, Naruto lost his parents to the nine tailed fox. Sasuke’s parents were killed by his brother, those two understand your feelings Samari, please, come back with us!”
    “Those guys have friends.” Gaara hissed. Everyone turned to look at him. “They had friends when they were growing up. What the hell made you think they understand our feelings when they had friends?”
    Right then, both Samari and Gaara broke free from the clutches of Neji and Kiba, and jumped onto a boulder. Back to back, Samari and Gaara used their strongest jutsus. For Gaara, it was his Sand Coffin, for Samari, it was Shadow Ball. Her Shadow ball now crushes the chakra out of the person, leaveing them weak. The Sand caught Kiba and Neji, and the Shadow caught Kamari.
    “Sand Coffin!” “Shadow Ball!” Samari and Gaara said at the same time. Kamari, Neji, and Kiba screamed as they were crushed without any mercy. Normally, Gaara’ Sand Coffin would have killed them, but he lost to much chakra and it only wounded them badly. Akamaru whimpered as we walked slowly over to Kiba. But, as Samari watched blood soak the ground, she remembered her house on fire, how her parents lay still on the floor, blood soaking their entire bodies and floor. Samari fell to her knees, her eyes welling up with tears. She brought out a kunai dagger, and stabbed it into her leg. Gaara saw her movement, and crossed his arm.
    “What was that about?” He growled.
    “Nothing.” Samari said, standing up.
    Kamari looked up, and saw Samari bring something out of her pocket. It was her headband, Kamari forgot about that. She watched as Samari handed it to Gaara, who crushed it with his own hand, and handed her a new one. It had the sand symbol on it.
    Samari…” Kamari thought sadly, “ I refuse to lose to you like this. Like you said, you somehow knew I went easy on you at the exams…” Kamari forced herself up.
    “Samari! I challenge you to a fight!” She cried.
    Samari turned, and saw Kamari was serious.
    “This time, I won’t go easy on you!”
    “Good. Glad you see it my way.” Samari said with an evil grin.

I do, do that.

But, I save it to paint after I've made the animation, then upload it on imageshack.

Is saving it to paint screwing up the animataion?

Here?s my problem. I know how to animate on GIMP, but I don?t know how to upload it. Try as I might, the animation just end up?unanimated. It gets me angry, because last night, I went through a 40 layer animation, only to upload it and find that it won?t animate. Any help? ;_;