What freaks you out?

• We all have stuff that reaks us out, weather its animals or something else.

I have weird ones.

1: This is the worst one ever. I can't stand looking at dead bodys. Even at my grandmas furnal I couldn't stand to look at her. I also hate our pale they look after death, so I really hate dead bodys.

2: This is alittle mean, but new borns freak me out. I refused to look at my new born nieces when they were born. I know, werid thing. ;_;

3: OMG...I hate blood. I can stand little drops of blood, or blood coming from a cut or scrap, but I cannot stand huge ammounts of blood.

What freaks you out? =0

• 1. Bugs, Squish those little buggers.
    2. Hights, unless i'm holding onto somthing solid then I'm fine. (I get that tingling sensation in my toes when high up)
    3. Things blowing up for no reason... stupid one I know, but when I get near somthing electrical or gas I think it'll blow up when I try to use it.
    4. Premonition of me getting hit by a car, when I'm crossing the road... I've never been hit by a car yet.
    5. Touching Mud or dirt, disgusting and it gets everywhere.
    6. HATE the word gross, coz it sounds disgusting that word.

thats all from me ;D

• Kinda the same as CC.

Stupid people.

It is a little weird to look at dead bodies... I can stand it though.

Bigger insects, such as Bees, wasps, beetles... y'know, the creepy seeming ones...

and that's about it for me... ^_^

• 3: OMG...I hate blood. I can stand little drops of blood, or blood coming from a cut or scrap, but I cannot stand huge ammounts of blood.

[humor]*Ahem*[/end]

1. She-males

2. Gays (LAWL)

3. *****s (Hore)

4. Successful man-*****s (Hore)

Okay, now for the serious part.

Well, I freak out to all sorts of flying objects. Sheet rock *Ahem*, rocks, wasps, bees (Which I never got stung by), etc etc. Oral Communication also freaks me the hell out. I also don't know what to contiue on about.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Lol, bro. xD

Oh, yes, thank you for reminding me, Shrukan... The dark also still kinda creeps me out. xD You never know what can be lurking in the darkness sometimes, y'know? 0.o"

ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE! =O

• 1. Bees, wasps and hornets! Oh my!: I have slight allergies to these little bastards, and while their sting is not fatal (it does, however, hurt more than the sting does for a normal person), I do need an ibuprofen if I get stung.
    2. People who think that brute strength can solve any problem: It can't. If you think this way, your way of thinking is dangerous.
    3. Faulty Logic: I have suffered many injuries because of faulty logic (luckily I learn from my mistakes, unlike many others I observe).

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...