Posts by Shadow

you'd get it by going to the Pokemon Center, where you can like up to the Wi-Fi Mode and it should have it there.

if anyone's trading pokemon I recomment going here, to get the trades you want at Pokemon Global Trade Station

I say Hardly, but it all depends what kind of people your talking about, those who dont like shouting and others and being mean, etc...

They be selfish to one-another and from there the selfishness just multiplys, and thats where they dont care about anyone else but them selves, and that can also tell you that those kind of people are not quiet and calm... me, I'm a calm an quiet person, and I dont like having someone shout at me or I go :cursing: and kick shit out of them, and show them how selfish I can be if they are to me.

Selfishness... ...Like a disease you CAN live without... Like Cancer for example...:thumbup1:

-I like the Mario Sig. Especially how Mario's name starts from the "M" on his hat. Nice!
    -Like the way you colored the Bowser pic. It came out really good.
    -I liked the Mewtwo one. I've drawn him a bunch of times, but none of them have ever come out as good as that one!
    -Is that Spyro? That's really good! It's hard to draw the faces of dragons and monsters.

I saw a pic that looked a bit like that one, for the Spyro one, and I tried out out for the face of spyro and it gives him a more fierce look and more of a grown-up face. Thanks for the other comments, the Mario Sigs I've done were a bit rushed, so they are not properly made, and the fact I did them in Paint Shop Pro 7, if I ever get my hands on a bought copy of PhotoShop CS3 I'll be sure to make better ones, and more... ^_^

well to beging to tell you what this is here is a little documentry about it I got from google, I brought this up coz i thought it might be a great thing for discussion.

What is G-CSF?

G-CSF (granulocyte-colony stimulating factor) is an haematopoietic growth factor that works by encouraging the bone marrow to produce more white blood cells. Growth factors are special proteins which are produced naturally in the body. They can also be made as a drug.
    One of the main side effects of chemotherapy drugs is a reduction in the number of white blood cells. This makes your body less able to fight infection. There is a risk that you could develop a serious infection, which might have to be treated in hospital. If your number of blood cells (your blood count) is low when your next dose of chemotherapy is due, the chemotherapy may have to be postponed, or the dose lowered.
    In this situation, G-CSF can be given to stimulate the bone marrow to produce new white cells more quickly after chemotherapy. This can shorten the period during which you are at risk of developing a serious infection. G-CSF is not needed with all types of chemotherapy treatment, as the white blood cell count can often recover on its own.
    G-CSF may sometimes be used before high-dose chemotherapy to make the bone marrow produce more stem cells. These extra stem cells can then be collected and given back to you after high-dose chemotherapy treatment. The stem cells then go back into the bone marrow and produce blood cells.
    There are three different types of G-CSF:

• lenograstim (Granocyte?)
    • filgrastim (Neupogen?)
    • pegylated filgrastim (Neulasta?).

These drugs all work in similar ways. The molecules of the pegylated filgrastim have had a substance added that helps the drug to work for longer.

now ONLY 5 People in the whole of UK have this disease... and I'm 1 of the 5 that have this (how Unlucky for me)

What it looks like

G-CSF is available as a white powder, which is then dissolved in sterile water, or a colourless fluid in a small glass bottle. It is also available in a ready-to-use pre-filled syringe.

How G-CSF is given

G-CSF is usually given as an injection under the skin (subcutaneously), most often in the thigh, arm or abdomen. You, or people caring for you, can be taught how to give these injections so that you can continue the treatment at home. Alternatively, the injections may be given by a district nurse or GP practice nurse.

I (myself) have been shown how to do this in the thigh.

How often it is given

G-CSF is usually started a few days after the chemotherapy has been given, and is given daily for up to 14 days. Pegylated filgrastim is given once with each cycle of chemotherapy. Which of the types of G-CSF you get will depend upon the chemotherapy treatment you are having. Your doctor or nurse can give you more information.

I them 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)

Possible side effects

When G-CSF injections are given, the amount in the body increases greatly, becoming much higher than that which occurs naturally. For this reason, it causes side effects even though it is a naturally occurring substance. The side effects are not usually severe, however. People react to drugs in different ways, so it is not possible to predict who is going to have side effects or which they will have. The most common side effects are listed below.
    Bone pain Some people have a dull ache or discomfort in the bones of the back, pelvis, arms or legs. This is usually mild and goes away when the growth-factor injections stop.
    Red, itchy skin Your skin may become red and itchy around the area in which the injection is given. This will disappear once the course of injections is over.
    Fever, chills and fluid retention G-CSF may cause fever, chills and fluid retention. Fluid retention may lead to swelling of the ankles or breathlessness.
    Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea Occasionally you may experience nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
    Let your doctor or nurse know if you have any side effects. Your doctor may prescribe painkillers such as paracetamol to help reduce your temperature and prevent chills.

lucky for me I don't have any of the above side-effects.

Additional information

You will need to have the levels of white blood cells in your blood checked regularly (possibly twice a week) while you are having growth factor injections.
    Filgrastim and pegylated filgrastim need to be stored in the fridge. Lenograstim can be stored at room temperature. Follow any storage instructions given by your pharmacist.

I visit the hospital every 6 weeks and I get my blood checked.

References

This section has been compiled using information from a number of reliable sources including:

• Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference (33rd edition). Sweetman et al. Pharmaceutical Press, 2002.
    • British National Formulary (50th edition). British Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, September 2005.

For further references, please see the general bibliography.

If you have questions to ask me about this then please do ask away. I will not answer to stupid comments.:tongue_smilie:

lol thats weird
    what was the Australian game like?

it was in English (obviousely):tongue_smilie: same as the all the other ones, there not any different from the other ones from different regions, except for the language like the English ones stay the same for UK, USA, Australia but different language like Japanese, still makes it the same game just in different language. (ゼルダの伝説 Zeruda no Densetsu)

XD i just name Link... Link and Epona... Epona

one time I had a few friends round and one of them named Link... Jarek and Epona... Cola, I was like WTF! LOL! I deleted it after they left though.:tongue_smilie:

I wouldn't bother fixing it, as you would have to take it completely apart, and wireless aren't exactly easy to fix, you know? =/

I got the same problem with my Wii mote, except it wont switch on anymore, even when I insert new battries. i've maybe over played mine coz I played it loads of times when I first got it when I played games like Zlelda and such...:hmm:

a bit late but nvm here is how I got it done.

Forget that stupid line your suppose to draw, point the beam North-westish blow up the wall the beam points to and enter. *Skips boring details* Ta-Da! you reach the Secret isle and you meet a character at the top of the isle who plays on a Banjo, and it's name is Freedle, and he gives you a new option added to your profile called; Contact Mode, he has 3 boxes which you put in items and trade with others who have items to share. :tongue_smilie:

draw a line from the temple to the tavern. then go to the beam thing which you can move around. shine it so the beam is at the same angle as the one you drew. and that should be what you need to do. i hope i helped Shadow, :tongueup:

this didnt work, i had drawn the line over and over and nothing happens. >:( how bout you get a screen shot of this and how the line is suppose to be

my opinion: OoT best and first game I ever played out of all the other Zelda games. 2nd comes in MM it was a great game and all, but the 3 Day tasks looked impossible, until you could start the day over by playing Song of Time. TP was brilliant the story did have a few great dramatic moments like; Midna's Desperation and Midna's departure (End Credits). PH bosses did seem a bit too easy, but the story was brilliant though.

Meh, I don't support piracy. Just buy your games, you'll support the developers that way.

• Don't download games.
    • Buy games.
    • Support the original developers.
    • ??????
    • PROFIT!

Besides, downloading games is basically stealing them. It's illegal in some countries.

Anyway, I still love my GBA Micro :thumbup1: It's so easy to carry around.

you'd think they go for any smaller with GBA Micro, lol ^_^ its so small it can fit in the palm(paw) of your hand.