Do you buy VC games even thought you've got em?

• No.
    Since Wii Points are pretty hard to come by, I don't buy anything I already have... such as Ocarina of Time. However, I wouldn't mind buying classics -- such as Mario Bros. 2, even if I have it for the GBA. It just brings back the original goodness.

So far, all I have are Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64 (VERY addictive game).

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I have every Zelda game version, including the VC ones.
    I would assume that says enough.
    I only buy games that I can't get anymore. The ones I can find for my NES and SNES
    I just buy in a shop.

• I don't use my Wii that often, but every now and then I'll head over to the Shop Channel and browse around; Even if I find a game that I own already and I like it, I'll go buy it with my Wii Points.

• Quote from Steelia

So far, all I have are Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64 (VERY addictive game).

OMG So do I! XD

Anyways, I can easily find Wii points at the local Gamestop in town. Hell, I see Wii points at any Gamestop I go to. XP

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

OMG So do I! XD

Anyways, I can easily find Wii points at the local Gamestop in town. Hell, I see Wii points at any Gamestop I go to. XP

Well, great minds think alike. :P

Today's a Monday, which means that there should be new VC games in... Over here, it's about an hour and a half past 12pm, so they should be up... I'm hearing Super Mario RPG is going to be downloadable in the future. I might just get that one, even though I have the cartridge (sometimes the Super Nintendo doesn't work properly...).

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I would buy some VC games if the Internet started working on my Wii. It always either freezes or gives me an error message after it finds the wireless connection. *shrug*

But when I get it working, I'm definitely buying Star Fox 64. I love that game. <3

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I already wasted like 100 bucks on those points >_>

But yeah, I still buy 'em. Else I would have to connect my N64/SNES to the T.V. again.

Hmm, that's a good idea. Buy some of the SNES games I have with VC, just so I don't have to hook it up. (Besides, a lot of my SNES games lose their saved data once I turn the system off...)

So far, nothing has really interested me (besides Paper Mario). I'm still awaiting the day Super Smash Bros. makes it as a downloadable...

Quote from Muigi

• I'm probably going to end up getting the Collector's Edtion of Zelda for the Gamecube to get the original LOZ and AOL.

------------

When I get a Wii, most likely I'll be getting SNES games or something, if I can't find a wire to hook up to my SNES.