Posts by Mr. Goron

Regardless of what some people say, Mac's are completely worth it. They don't have problems, they usually can do everything a PC can do except for gaming. The best choce for art, and for video editing, creating. Great defense. And may I remind you all that, Windows Vista was just trying to copy the successful Mac OS. Mac already had everything Windows worked to get.

Between Shrukan leaving every day, and Captain Cutflaike getting demoted and promoted every day, I find it quite hard to stay here, so I bid you all my farewell. Demotion of Cap'n was what lead me to believe that I should leave for reasons I do not want to discuss, I hope that this forum's population rises and that everything good thats possible may come your way. This just isn't the place for me anymore. Demotions of Admins are happening left and right, staff is getting brought up. Hell wasn't there even a thread a day ago saying "Permanent staff" With Cap'n on it? Well later I suppose, or not. In fact probably not. I didn't put this in the Leaving Goodbye thread because I felt that this wasn't going to be a temporary thing. So simply. Goodbye.

Well I suppose I should do mine then.... This will be kinda hard since I'm not good at being really nice... I just don't know what to say.

Blackmage: Well, heh. You're fun to post with (Especially in posting sprees) and really fun to talk to on the shoutbox. Though we don't talk very much anymore you're still cool. Oh and you're not a ladies man :P

Twistkill: Though we rarely talk, and when we do you're usually beating me in an argument, I consider you a friend. You are very intelligent, and usually know whats right. Keep up... Being cool... I guess. Oh and you seem to be very well spoken and cool-tempered, even when a certain flamer came onto Zelda Temple, and you had to.... use your words to get him to leave... Though you may have sorta lost your temper at that moment.

Shrukan: Though we've had our fair share of fights... All the time... I still consider you a friend as you are also smart, and have a good insight on things, if not negative some of the time. You were/are very fun to post with as well.

Captain: Though you probably consider me inferior I consider you a friend. You are very intelligent and well spoken, though you tend to be harsh. Well disciplined in some areas and none at all in others, you make a good admin.

Mailduck: You are also very fun to post with, and on ZD its great to talk to you on the shoutbox, though it may be rare. It is also quite fun to read your posts. Keep it up.

Sorry for not being much detailed, and I know I must of missed someone... sorry.

Oh man. This is going to be crazy.

A young naive boy who had just completed his first run of Twilight Princess, I yearned to have someone to talk to, to discuss the game without looking bad. A bright but not very motivated student in Intro to Computer Applications, I found the MFF also known as the Midna Fan Forum. Being much Noobish to the ways of the Forum, I found myself saying the wrong things, at the wrong time. I found myself constantly offending one of the Admins. Not too long after I joined, I was banned for the first time under the Alias of Mr. Goron. Promising to behave I was let back on. What a mistake. Long story short I have been banned on the Midna Fan Forum, over five times, under the names of:
    Mr. Goron (3)
    Tingle (1)
    Tingle 2 (1)
    ??? (1)
    Hatreds Incarnate (1)
    Happy Mask Salesman (?)

By this point I had no intention of making anyone happy, and called in the strikeforce, which consisted of my two Friends, together we trashed the forums (I feel really bad :() their aliases:
    Tingles Friend
    Tingle Junior.

Anyone that registers there with the name Tingle gets an instaban :(.

Angry, confused, betrayed I joined other sites to quench my need for Zelda forums, I joined:
    Exploding Deku Nut
    Kokiri Friends
    Zelda Dungeon
    Forsaken Legend
    Zelda Temple
    Zelda Dimension
    The Hylia
    Zelda Infinite
    Zelda Ultimate
    Ganons Tower
    Zelda Universe

And Also created three of my own Zelda related sites. Through the year I have learned much more about forums, and what is expected of me. I try to retain a good relationship with all members, and try to post as well as possible, however we all make mistakes.

I am on most Zelda related sites under the Alias of:
    Mr. Goron
    Happy Mask Salesman.

Haha, took you long enough. Well I think you posted a picture on ZD one time, and I remember it being pretty decent, so don't worry if you feel like posting one, you should.

I'm loud, boisterous, and sarcastic, but when it comes to my pictures, I'm very shy. Thats why i took the picture of me off ZD.

Dang this site has quite the group of good looks. ;)

Man Shrukan, I hadn't remembered what you look like, but you are pretty, and have great eyes. :)

Here's me with...alcohol >_>

I... Just realized that you are mailduck.. Wow. Ha nice pic BTW, if i get a ipc of myself that I like, then I'll put it up but I don't consider myself very photogenic.

God you guys ****ing make me sick. Everyone argues. About everything. the staff i mean. Well to get this on topic, I hate school. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Twistkill. I can't get motivated, and my teachers are all just... Crap. To say it blankly. Also they are constantly trying to put me on some type of pill. "OMG he has ADHD, give him riddilen" That ****ed me up pretty bad for a while. "OMG he's depressed! Lets give him more pills" I'm pretty much anti-social now, and I go to a school with over two thousand kids. It sucks. I want to go to an alternative school.. But whatever.

You guys are all assholes. Seriously. Chill out. Quit with the threats towards the new admin, and ****ing behave yourselfs. You are the staff, quit fighting amongst yourselves, it will tear this site down faster than a plane crashing into it. If you want to continue this do it in PM, and as for those who are complaining... dont.. Just dont.