Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Rawr. I'm back from a school trip. A week in another state with them was interesting. And for a Christian school, I haven't heard this much cursing since I was in public school. Hypocrites.

But it was alright. I've got three days to finish a book and write a report on it. Yippee.

Oh, and a tip for playing Super Smash Bros.: Mute the sound and play "The Final Countdown" in the background. Sooo much fun. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from HGuardian

Rawr. I'm back from a school trip. A week in another state with them was interesting. And for a Christian school, I haven't heard this much cursing since I was in public school. Hypocrites.

But it was alright. I've got three days to finish a book and write a report on it. Yippee.

Oh, and a tip for playing Super Smash Bros.: Mute the sound and play "The Final Countdown" in the background. Sooo much fun. :]

Hee, welcome back.

Also, "they" say Christian schools are actually the worst... the pastor's son in my old school was just as bad with swearing, suggestive, and/or sexual vocabulary as anyone else.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well, Twist, you're pretty much right. XD

It's a lot harder to be a real Christian in a "Christian" school. Because at least 75% of my school isn't Christian but pretends to be, acting like a Christian is looked at as just a way to get attention and get teachers to like you. It's frowned upon, unfortunately.

But enough about religion. How are all you guys doing?

• Doing good here -- just came back home yesterday night (about 11pm) from vacation. Drove from PA down to SC. Quite a run there.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Bleh. School starts tomorrow at 12. And I still haven't finished To Kill a Mockingbird, or the packet that goes with it.

But today, since the rest of the school started today, me and a few friends went to hang out at school. We hung out with our old history teacher, used YouTube on my old Bible teacher's computer, and looked for our classes. I found out who my speech teacher is (and he has gorgeous blue eyes. @_@)

And yeah. Then we accidentally walked in on two of my friends making out in the back room of my biology teacher's classroom. Which was really awkward. Especially considering that there were a bunch of adults listening to a lecture next door.

Oh, and I need to buy some school supplies. You know, considering school starts tomorrow. And I embarrassed some of my younger friends by calling them by their nicknames during class. Haha. Ha. :]

That is all for now. :]

• The only reason I liked school was because I could hang out with my buddies. And I got a proper education... and I actually learned some things. Heh.

But, anywho...

We're about 20 posts away...
    from being 200 posts away...
    from 10,000 posts.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I don't really have many friends in school, Not my problem though. Unfortunately I begin my 9th grade year next Tuesday.

• ^ LOL, "Unfortunately"...
    Wait a second... 9th grade?? o_O
    Don't mean to sound offensive or anything, but I thought you were at LEAST in the 11th or 12th grade. (Sorry, I'm horrible at judging people's ages online. :P )

As I said somewhere before... the only reason I have buddies today is because my best friend approached me in a class, and asked "Hey, you want to be friends?". Since then, I was introduced to HIS friends, and then we all became friends, and... yehh. Heh. Why'd I have to get stuck with the crazy group of kids -- ranging from perverts, to emos, to goths, frequent cursers, short-attention span-ers, hyper's, etc. etc. XD

Quote from Muigi

• Hahaha, if you ever saw me in real life; you would actually think I am in 10th or 11th grade :P

• ^ I could believe that. ^_^

Desquode: Trust me, you don't want to ask me questions about ages. o_O
    In any case, I envision everyone here to be at the ages of 13+. If that answers anything. :P

Only 200 posts to go till we hit
    10,000 posts total!

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Desquode

Bleh, I hate school. x_x But, I will have to back to it eventually.... Next month I think.

I start School on the 3rd I believe. Great. At least I get to see my friends, whom I have been dying to see all summer. ^^