Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• In this topic you can do the following:

-Boast about your Post count.
    -Talk about birthdays.
    -Going away or coming back.
    -Forum/Site Celebrations

Have fun!

This topic will be closed after 1,000 Replies and a new one will be made after.

• YAY I have quite a few posts, even though there are people with more posts, i'm still proud.

• Wow, I lost count of my post count around 30. Where does the time fly? ^o^
    I think I can honestly say that this is one of the very few forums where I've actually reached close to a hundred... including mine, and VGDC. Yessir. And one of the few I'm most active in... including mine, excluding VGDC. Yessir.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Wow, I lost count of my post count around 30. Where does the time fly? ^o^
    I think I can honestly say that this is one of the very few forums where I've actually reached close to a hundred... including mine, and VGDC. Yessir. And one of the few I'm most active in... including mine, excluding VGDC. Yessir.

XD. And you were never really active at my other forums BG XD

• Well i have 100 non spammy posts, so I'm proud, usually i spam a lot.

• No, thats not what i meant i was just saying that i have a hundred non spammy posts. I typed it, and tried to submit it, but then you had already posted yours.....

• Hmm. Interesting how most of us are just hitting 100 posts around the same time.

Quote from Steelia

Wow, I lost count of my post count around 30. Where does the time fly? ^o^

Yeah... One of the main reasons I stopped going was because Stranded was taking so many twists and turns... I just couldn't keep up. That was the main reason I went there, so to unleash my writer's spirit on a revived Stranded. Meh. It's always good to dock an old ship and ride a new one.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Hmm. Interesting how most of us are just hitting 100 posts around the same time.

Because some of you started a month ago, but Happy Mask has surpassed my post count speed. I've only been here for a month and made 300+ posts and HMS has made 100 in a week.

• Sorry, I have lots of free time, so I post a bit, plus I'm the most active on this forum, out of all the others i was on.