Posts by Shalazar

There is a lot to be said about the, as I call it in my side profile, Plagarism Station 3. It has even gotten so bad that the joke during E3 '06 was "Sony has one more secret to reveal about the PS3, but they won't know what it is until Nintendo gives their press conference tomorrow".

Do you know when their original controller design was pulled? TGS 2005. What major announcement occured then? Oh yeah, Nintendo's motion sensitive controller. What new feature is in the PS3 controller? Oh yeah, motion. Hmm. But since they added the technology so late, the rumble is gone...

Anyone seen anything on the online available for the PS3. Yeah, pretty much a carbon copy of Xbox Live. And they also took Xbox's two price points.

And what is this? You can download old PS1 games and play them?! Where did they get an idea like that?

My point: the only original thing about the PS3 is blue ray, which is over half the reason it's priced so high in the first place. Way to go Sony!

Hehe. Yeah, it's pretty easy to beat that game in less than a day. The Water Temple isn't that hard once you figure it out, but for the first time it's a killer. It took me more than a week to beat the Forest Temple on my first time through, just imagine how long it took me for Water Temple. Now I can beat it pretty easily.

Okay, this one was not near as good as his other movies. It just didn't flow as well with me. I still think Sixth Sense is his best

Spoiler Alert:

Okay, why isn't there a twist to this one? Or did I just miss it? Usually he has a twist in the plot but this one didn't have one that I caught, anyway. Why not?

:0_o I didn't know we could post fan-fics!? Wow. Well I have one complete one and a second one in the making. I'll post it.

Anyway, on topic, welcome to the forums, post as often as possible, and yeah, I was surprised to get back in town and find out I'm a new Mod on ZC. So yeah, good posts earn you positions.

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

I think it was a good game because simply it was the first Zelda game in 3-D. It allowed for a lot of experimentation and the like. Remember it takes time to perfect games and things such as the horseback riding and such. I think they are doing a fine job.

For me, the Z button is better for equiping. I much more prefer the R button to bring up my shield for defending myself. I liked the WW control scheme. They could just use the C-stick for a first person toggle again. But thats just my opinion.

Edit: Watch the trailer again. If you look closely, I think it is not an item on the R button when he is riding a horse, but a Japanese word.

I was talking with another guy about this. He imagines it this way:

Link and Zelda go into the final battle with Ganon with and understood agreement. If Link should fail, she will implore the gods to save Hyrule.

Battle Scene: Link and Ganon are locked in mortal combat. It's raining heavily, almost blindingly. The location, atop Ganon's Tower. In the end, Link and Ganon slip to the edge of the tower and fall. Link to his doom. Ganon, however, manages to catch himself. He begins to pull himself up. Zelda, seeing Link is defeated, prays to the gods. The rain increases do a downpour of magnificent proportions.

Now we know that the legend in WW says the hero never appears. But it is a legend. And as we all know, as legends are passed down through the generations, they change and details are muddled. Maybe...the hero doesn't appear, but fails.

I didn't say Nintendo started the home console. I said they started the two-handed controller. Atari used a joystick. Playstation recently accused Microsoft of always stealing Sony's ideas and they said Microsoft didn't have any originality. Um...other way around, Sony. Guess when they started developing the motion sensor in their controller. Yeah, after TGS last year. Lets see, what happened at TGS...Oh yeah! Nintendo revealed their motion sensor controller. Now, what else. Well for starters, the "online play" Sony is putting up, yeah, almost exactly like Xbox Live. Two release prices? Sounds like Xbox 360... Sony had the weakest showing at E3 '06 in the history of E3. The only original thing about the Plagarism Station 3 is the blue-ray, which is the cause of the high price. Not a smart (or honest) company.