Posts by JoyFreak

Through Nintendo of America's Twitter, they announced quite a nice surprise: Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are getting updates to support the Nintendo Toy-Con VR Googles from The Nintendo Labo VR Kit.

The footage shows both games still in third person. It seems Mario's game is some extra missions, and Breath of the Wild seems like it is going to have a new option in the game settings you can tick to activate the VR mode. Now, before we get too excited, although there is a footnote saying "Prerendered cutscenes not compatible with VR" in the 50 second mark of the video as the Zelda footage begins, the video is still in third person and the warning just be that your VR won't work trying to watch this video footage. If that is the case, what we see is what we get and this will be theater mode and not a say, first person view through Link.

I'll be happy to give it a go, so long don't have to keep the joycons in the console to play like the image in Nintendo's page of the kit. :P

2a68b4l.jpg

That looks ace! I would definitely be up for playing this in VR despite it being first or third person and losing any cut scenes. I just need to get my hands on a Nintendo switch lol. I love how all games are now moving over to VR compatibility, I guess that is the future of games now!

Do you agree with Valve's decision to limit the posting ability for the members of the Steam forums unless they have spent at least $5 on the Steam website? Personally, I think it is not a good decision because a person who is new to Steam might just want to ask the game developers on the Steam forums a question before buying their games. Why should we be forced to spend $5 before being able to post a message on the forums?

I think it's more of a precaution as there a lot of spammers who just registered, spam and leave. I don't think the $5 is much as also you get to keep it in your wallet, so if you are really going to spend money on a Steam game (which is very possible since most games are on there) you will already have $5 you can put toward that game.

I have PUBG and Fortnite installed and also MapleStory 2! I have played more of the MapelStory 2 as it's so much more fun! I like the fact you can have your own pet, run from town to town and kill monsters. It also has auto run on it so you don't have to do anything, it will play the game for you and all you'd have to do is watch! Except, that isn't as fun but also you can use your spells on it which is my favorite part!

I have literally been dying to get my hands on a 3DS. I have always been a Nintendo fan and owned the Nintendo DS but that is where I stopped. I have never experienced it in 3D! I remember my childhood where Pokemon was the ONLY game I would dedicate my time to from morning to night, 7 days a week ahah! I was addicted! I really would love to try the Moon, the pokemon's on that one look awesome!

Hello,

I am Alex aka Carbon aka JoyFreak. I found this forum on FP. I am a webmaster and owner of a gaming community. I decided to sign up to this community because it looks absolutely beautiful and wanted to support it by doing so! I am also an avid gamer. Great job on the design guys! Hope I get a warm welcome :).

Many thanks!