Posts by Shrukan

Follow this and post your answer:

I karate chopped your mom because I think I need serious help.

Quote from Muigi

Erm, so? That's like saying a gym trainer should fight a pro wrestler. Just because they look strong doesn't mean they qualify for something.
    Besides, what else is Lucario known for, other than being in a movie that has nothing to do with the game itself?

Yet Pichu made it in. The only thing he is known for is being in most of the games with Pikachu, and being a Pikachu without control for his lightning attacks.

I wish they'd add Lucario:

^+B: Standard leap.
    <+B or >+B: Aura Sphere (game details: Fighting Type move; Cannot miss)
    V+B: Dragon Pulse (No added effect, but it can make like some energy wave on the ground that spread to the sides of him.)

Pose: Closing his eyes and his body tenses up like sensing for Aura.

Quote from Muigi

The avatar gallery? No, not yet.

Also, big news, apparently, I was ungrounded the entire time. But now I AM officially grounded for forgetting the cat's ear medicine, so I'll be off just a little longer. Bear with me, ok?

OMFG! That is so fricken funny! XD. Sorry, but please come back XD.

Here is where you post your glitches for Twilight Princess Wii or Gamecube:

Must include:

Name of Glitch:
    What does it do?:
    How to do it:
    Is it harmful?:

Mine:

Name: Twilight Princess CD-Stream Glitch 2.0 (credit to mzurules's: Twilight Princess CD-Stream Glitch
    What does it do?: After you lift the Twilight, you can use this on to go through the walls of Lake Hylia, and onto the sides where the archers are. I did fall a few times into the void of space and had to do it several times. Edit on 6/20: I managed to get Epona next to an archer and left her forever on on the hill while I was down below her. She couldn't get off[/end edit]
    How to do: Follow this in the same fashion, but do not flip the gamecube disk until you reach the fork in the road before Lake Hylia. If done correctly and fast enough, you can enter through the wall below the first archer. =D
    Harmful?: Somewhat. you can only use it once per playing time, or sometimes it makes you fall through the ground even if Lake Hylia is there. Also can make your game freeze and the only cure is to pull the power cord out.

Quote from spiff

I completly forgot about Master Quest :o! I think you will like MQ and in Jabu-Jabu there is actually cows inside of him.(Laughably disturbing.) Which you have to shoot to solve some puzzels. I thought it was funny.

Cows in Jabu-Jabu? XDDD

Anyways: OoT is my 2nd favorite zelda/Game and I still like it. But after playing TP like 5 times, and OoT 15 times, I grew bored of each and want a new game. Ah well, I go Mario and such.

Some parts are godly, so tone those down k?

The only problems are:

Sword of Time:

It can go through Time and space, fine. It should be limited to the amount of energy x how far you want to go. Like full energy to go back a month, or a small amount to go back 5 secs.

Physical Attacks: Can punch at the force of a car going 50 MpH. Does not kick in battle.

That is a bit strong for someone so light. Tone it down just a bit.

Armor: It is eons above technology in the present and dampens magical attacks and physical attacks.

How about tone it down a bit. How about it resists to certain attacks and such? :)

Other than some of the bio being repeated, its fine, and I think we can get the ideas.