Posts by Oni Lunk

I agree that the Hat Means nothing.
    Its simple.
    I don't see how people make the connection from starting off hatless to being the first game in an entire series.
    Geez.I mean, come on people.Be serious.
    It would be pretty lame for link to have to take off his hat to accommodate elzo..

EDIT: Bleh @ the site that says Gustav is the Hero Of Men.
    We've no proof...Let me guess...gametrailers said that didn't they?

No mate thats not what I'm saying...
    I'm saying that the child has no chance what so ever due to the complications, but if the mother does nothing, she will die as well...

I have a Dell Laptop...
    And a custom built PC, which i threw together myself.
    PC runs XP pro SP2.
    Laptop runs XP home SP2, OSX, and Ubuntu Studio.

Don't use IE. Use Firefox or Safari.
    Safari is the fastest browser for windows...
    Its still being ported from Mac to Windows, so not all features are functional, but roughly 95% of them are :D

Making games for the macs isn't that terribly hard XD
    Its just the fact that Windows has a more users makes producers program toward Windows...
    Actually, most if not all games originate on a Linux based system...But I'm sure you're aware of that.

In all actuallity, Compatibility is not a major problem.There are Mac programs do recognize the Windows formats.
    Example .doc etc...

Current generation Macs are fabulous.
    They even work way better than Vista imo...
    I'd take XP over Vista anyday actually..lol...
    You should really try a new mac :)

Oh,and Windows can be put on a Mac computer :)
    OSX can be put on a Windows PC as well...but its not as clear cut as putting windows on a mac...
    The OSX is a hack...It works relatively good imo, but it lacks a true Mac experience XD

I refuse to believe that Abortion is Good...
    It is Inhumane...Disgusting...
    No one deserves to die.
    As many of the members who have already posted here have said...
    An unborn child, is still a human.
    The child has the right to live, to breathe, to be educated and be given the chance to make a difference in this world thats so quickly degrading into immorality etc...

Some argue that its the "mother's" choice if the child should be aborted?
    Well, the "mother" should have made the right choice and abstained from sex or used protection...

Abortion is indeed a selfish act...
    The only situation I see Abortion to be somewhat acceptable is if both mother and child are at risk of dying sue to complications and the mother can be saved whilst the child cannot...
    Otherwise Abortion is Wrong...

In terms of Graphics and Realism...TP...

But I'd have to go with OOT being better overall..
    Its graphics, while blistering for its time, considered "lame" in present time, to me, gives it more of a game feeling.
    A balance between the "Cartoon" realm and real realm.
    Its story is Unique somewhat...and its just beautiful :)
    *sniff*

Java is a little nice imo.lol...
    C and C++ start of easy....but it gets difficult fast :S because of the syntax...
    Pascal, though VERY old..is actually a very nice language :)
    I learned prgramming using this...You have to do everything yourself, but its definitely more english like than C and C++..

HTML was a breeze :P

I must admit that that is true.
    But tha Mac is indeed more secure anyway...
    And aside from viruses, Windows does crash all on its own...Take the Famous "Explorer" for example...
    Its know to crash for absolutely no reason...

Now..we can go on and on about which OS is better...
    From my personal Experience, the Mac is definitely more user friendly than Windows, and does not mess up unless the user messes it up.
    Others have their preferences and I respect that.

Also, if one uses the fact that Games are little or non existent on the Mac as an argument against Macs, one should throw that argument out.
    EA has stated that games will soon be developed for the mac.
    Gaming shall soon return to where it once was :)

Games are really the only thing that put windows over mac anyway :S...

Linux Ubuntu Studio is the most enjoyable OS I've Ever Used.
    I'd Pick it over MAC OSX which I still pick over Windows Anyday.
    Mac users will boast a Windows pc crashing more, because from personal experience, if you leave a Mac unattended, that is,
    No tweaking,no check, no anything to boost performance etc,and do the same to the Windows,
    You have a higher chance of your windows crashing horribly on you.
    Worse yet if you use the internet (no protection of course, but thats what I meant about "no anything")