Posts by Oni Lunk

Shrukan, most theorists believe that the AOL backstory, that is, the prince locking the Princess in the Tower etc, happens long before AOL and hence AOL can still be last.

I also don't see "The Master Sword Sleeps Forever" as sufficient evidence to place it last.
    The games that are normally placed after ALTTP do not feature the Master Sword.
    And its Appearance in the Oracles Series is an Easter Egg.

As for the Timeline that re-merges to form a single timeline again, as Shrukan said, its scientifically impossible.
    If you have two different timelines, there are bound to be differences. If we merge them, how exactly do you propose we balance these differences of events and histories?
    TWW is clearly closer to OOT than you give it credit for...And FSA show a close inclination to being before ALTTP...
    OOT is no longer the seal war...As it was originally intended to be..

I don't think that the Sword in LOZ is the, or A different Master Sword at all...
    But thats my personal opinion since there is no real evidence to show this...
    I think there is only one Master Sword...And this is what the Game itself points toward...
    Also, the Master Sword's Appearance in the Oracles Games is an easter egg...

Quote from TriforceMaster3000

You're very right. A lot of stuff Shrukan said goes against the real stuff that is factual. AoL comes at the end for example, that's fact, Nintendo said this themselves, and have forever held it.

TMC states in itself it comes before the FS saga.

To tell you the truth, in an interview many years ago, Miyamoto said that LOZ comes before ALTTP...
    Now, based on common sense, in-game evidence, the box of alttp, and the fact that its outdated, that quote is rubbish.
    However, if building a completely Developer Quote Timeline, That quote must be taken into account.

This game has done alot for gaming in general.
    For example, it was the first game to feature a "proper" save feature...

Many may not know this, but even Metallica has paid tribute to LOZ...
    Master Of Puppets Album was released the same day as LOZ. lol

LOZ was a good game. I agree.
    Wizrobes were annoying :S

Quote from Wild Cucco

The dungeon in the Dark World where the lost woods are in the light world (what's it called XD) Though I loved the music, the difficulty was:
    "Defeat 3 stalfoses while pulling a statue and dodging infinite wallmasters."
    I was thinking "Wow XD too much to do XD"

Bombos Medallion makes short work of those XD
    I owe my life to that medallion!

Most annoying for me was Moldorm...

Hey Shrukan, why don't you put TMC before FS?
    Also, why do you put LOZ/AOL before the the FS saga and ALTTP/LA?
    At the end of AOL the Triforce is in the possession of the Royal family again.
    FS/FSA does not feature the Triforce and in ALTTP, the Triforce is in the Sacred Realm, now turned Dark World.

It would involve speculation as to how the Triforce went from Royal Family to Sacred Realm...
    Also, the box of ALTTP (SNES) says the game features the ancestors of LOZ...

To be fair, where I'm from, it seems that X-Play is the only show on TV that gives a crap about Wii and Gamecube.
    Everyone is Playstation this, X Box that....
    Thats what...that's what really pisses me off...
    Its really hard to get a very good fair game rater...
    Anyone who likes pokemon can easily give it a 5 out out 5...
    But someone who is fedup of it, will look for its faults...

So in the end, we really don't have fair rating anymore...
    An BTW, everyone is going choosing Graphics over Gameplay these days....which is bull in my opinion..

I personally would have to go with MM.
    Honestly, it hasn't done much for the Zelda Franchise except have us keep ourselves interested,
    but the unique thing about MM is all the interaction.
    We get to meet the people,see what they are like,help them out and to me, theres more worth exploring in MM,
    unlike most of the other games.

TP OOT and ALTTP rank behind my choice in MM...I can;t say how I'd order those though...