Posts by Muigi

Seriously, though, who cares about the government anymore? :P

It's apparent that Psychology isn't your cup of tea (neither is it mine). Maybe it could be possible to switch to a different class than this if it's becoming too much for you. I know I would. Try talking to your parents and the principle about it. You may still have a chance to switch to a class you're better at than to screw yourself over.

Actually, no, it isn't better to just give up, Amy. If you give up, you just prove to yourself that you're not ready to live on your own. How do you tend to move on in life if you just give up on everything? I learned that the hard way, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you or anyone else.

I left a message for Raziel to help you out on your work. Hopefully, he can do better to help you and calm you down than I can.

I wish I can help, but Psychology is a topic I get easily confused in. Same with Spanish. Sorry.

Double post for update.

The Homerun Contest returns!

Gee, there sure are a lot of people here...

For those not familiar with the Homerun Contest, basically, you have to beat up the Sandbag as much as possible, and then send him flying the farthest you can in ten seconds.

Once the sandbag is beat up much, or there's little time left, grab the homerun bat and use a smash attack with it to send him flying.

There's a couple new things this time around.

Now there's a shield protecting the area you and Sandbag are in. No more DK footruns for you!

The coolest function is that now two people at once can get in on the action, or even take turns.

Mario and Link gangrape Sandbag. Leave him alone, he's a freakin bag of sand!

Ike makes his shot at Sandbag. This may hurt...

There's also online competitions you can have with the Contest, which you can find under With Friends. Online supports both co-op and turn-selecting. I forgot to say, the pic with Mario and Link is a screenshot of how online is. ;)

DISCUSSION!

Samus can use her whip and make it extend out and deal massive damage??

It's similar to how the tip of Marth's sword did extra damage in Melee. It's only the tip of the whip that does good damage.

EDIT: Hey guys, check out Ike's costume in the vids.
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8133/ikeskin002fn6.jpg
    http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4421/ikeskin003gj6.jpg
    That isn't just a color change, people. That's an alternate costume. He's wearing Sigurd's outfit.
    Apparently, Sigurd is also a blue-haired swordsmen in Fire Emblem, so it works well for Ike to have a costume after him.

Console wars and statistics from sites don't go anywhere. We should all let people make their own decisions.

I agree with this statement. You shouldn't let console statistics make you purchase a console you want. You should buy whatever console you want the most satisfaction you'll get out of it.

If you want an innovative machine, buy the Wii.

If you want great graphics with a solid online system, get the 360.

If you want a game system with solid games and that can also play Blue-Ray DVDs dirt cheap, buy a PS3.

It's really all in the consumer's choice. I've said this many times before, there is no such thing as a "console war".

My first reaction:

WTF

It's from MOTHER 3 (aka Earthbound 2), basically a pun of New York City.

Yes, that's probably the reason why MOTHER 3 wasn't released in the states. The Earthbound series was a comical look at how Japan sees America. In Earthbound 2, New Pork City is their comical version of New York City. I guess America doesn't like how other countries mock them. Yes, we're uptight bastards, but we all need to laugh at ourselves once in a while. :P

Edit -
    Castle Siege Loop and Yeti DK;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nB-68ODkqyk

Bowser's new throws, Gardevoir deconfirmed.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_RlOYHwY2N4

The guy who does the English DOJO demoes Brawl. So he's the one that does the weird voices when he gets KO'd by Super Sonic. :P
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=eQSC-xRvIJA

Snake came from Metal Gear Solid, which appeared in the early 90s and survived around now.

Actually, Snake originated from the game Metal Gear, which made its debut on the MSX. Since console sales were poor for the MSX, they decided to port the game onto the NES.

Anyways, we officially have a new replacement for Hyrule Temple in Melee.

Welcome to the new Earthbound stage, New Pork City!

Wow, that's a big city!

The entire city becomes your playground of destruction...

...least until this guy shows up and ruins the party.

He is named the Ultimate Chimera. He's very dangerous, as one hit from him will send you to your demise no matter what.

Don't screw with the Ultimate Chimera.

Commence discussion!

Well, the first LoZ wasn't really made greatly in detail, so most features we're accustomed to in the current Zelda games are not available here (like the hookshot for example). Going back to playing the first game can be painful because so many new features were added to the Zelda franchise that the NES game makes us want to crack someone's skull open.

This is actually a hard decision for me to choose.

On one hand, I know TK a little more than I know HGuardian, and he is a respectful and wise member.

On the other, it can sometimes be hard for him to get his point across because most of the time, it can be hard to understand what he's exactly talking about. (Yes, I'm being honest here, TK. I ask that you don't take this as an insult.)

Point is, it's hard for me because I don't really know much about HGuardian. I don't really know if I can trust her as a mod as the other members here. So, to avoid any confrontations in the future, I'll more likely stay away from voting. In the end, it's really the decision of the Admins who gets what around here.