Abortion

• Wohhh...

See, do you really want to do that to a child? Is that what you want to happen?

Also, HMS, I'm going to link those images and make your warning more visible... those are extreme images you've got there. Although I have seen worse...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

do you really want to do that to a child?

They're not children... they're fetuses... if the parents don't really want them I don't see why they can't be used for a good cause... Millions upon millions of people will thank these fetuses for the research they provided...

It may be wrong. It may be immoral. If I was a pregnant woman that didn't want her baby, I'm not saying I would get an abortion, but in the end it should be the choice of the mother.

Oh, and if you were hoping to freak me out it worked for about two seconds until I came to my senses again. I already knew that was the fate... Despite how gross it is...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

They're not children... they're fetuses... if the parents don't really want them I don't see why they can't be used for a good cause... Millions upon millions of people will thank these fetuses for the research they provided...

It may be wrong. It may be immoral. If I was a pregnant woman that didn't want her baby, I'm not saying I would get an abortion, but in the end it should be the choice of the mother.

Oh, and if you were hoping to freak me out it worked for about two seconds until I came to my senses again. I already knew that was the fate... Despite how gross it is...

yes but the choice should be changed, they shouldn't have the right of murder.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

Child and fetuses are the same thing, considering we all started from one fertilized cell. A fetus is just a small baby... a small child.

Abortion is up for the parents. I for one would never kill a child just because I got raped or something. Nothing deserves to die for a shitty reason.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

Yeah, fetuses, whatever, I was in a rush last night.

Of course the research is good, but the fact is that it should not be necessary - it's still the mother's choice, obviously, but I'm saying is that she shouldn't, not that she can't.

The research is just a compromise to the death of the baby. Human life is invaluable and even the stem cell research cannot make up for this despite its advantages.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Abortion sucks! If anyone reads the bible, one phrase says: "You shall not murder." and if you do, does that not mean you hate the Lord?

Killing the baby with acid then chopping it up?! WTF! Why not have the kid, put it in a fosters home, and let it live?! This angers me. I makes me want to smack the mother so hard that her face will neve stop throbbing!

They had sex, they made the baby, they should be responsible!!!!!! Gawd damn it. I hate abortiers. They suck!!!

• Quote from Midna

Abortion sucks! If anyone reads the bible, one phrase says: "You shall not murder." and if you do, does that not mean you hate the Lord?

Killing the baby with acid then chopping it up?! WTF! Why not have the kid, put it in a fosters home, and let it live?! This angers me. I makes me want to smack the mother so hard that her face will neve stop throbbing!

They had sex, they made the baby, they should be responsible!!!!!! Gawd damn it. I hate abortiers. They suck!!!

Okay, now that you have released your anger, would you like to behave like you are in a serious discussion?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Okay, now that you have released your anger, would you like to behave like you are in a serious discussion?

well i hate to say it, but i agree with everything she said.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

You could think of it as a fetus, but if you let 'it' live around 13 years then it'll be pretty f*cking grateful you did adoption. I know I was. :)

You could think of it as a fetus, but if you let 'it' live around 13 years then it'll be pretty f*cking grateful you did adoption. I know I was. :)

Hell yeah. I was going to be aborted by my biological mother because she couldn't take care of me being the drug addict and alcoholic she was. I'm glad for my adoption.

See, guys? None of you would have ever met me or LinkN64 had it not been for adoption. If the mother still wants to go through an abortion, then fine, but say goodbye to another potential intelligent human being in this world.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Abortion is sick.

You Fucking burn the baby with Acid then chop the hell out of it?

Abortion FOR THE FUCKING LOSE!

And I agree with you Midna.
    [/oppinion]

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• It may be called a fetus, but its ALIVE!!!

People don't look at it as a human, they look at it as a fetus. It's a growing baby! It needs to breath and eat just like us! It may not be able to itself, but does that mean you have to abort it?

it angers me so much!!!

• The elders say everything Is alive. I bielieve them.

Tree's are alive. Fetuses are alive. Everything has a tiny speck of life in it. FETUSES INCLUDED!

So by abortion. You kill someone.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• Exactly, as I've been saying the whole time, abortion is a selfish sick moraless alternative to adoption.

• I refuse to believe that Abortion is Good...
    It is Inhumane...Disgusting...
    No one deserves to die.
    As many of the members who have already posted here have said...
    An unborn child, is still a human.
    The child has the right to live, to breathe, to be educated and be given the chance to make a difference in this world thats so quickly degrading into immorality etc...

Some argue that its the "mother's" choice if the child should be aborted?
    Well, the "mother" should have made the right choice and abstained from sex or used protection...

Abortion is indeed a selfish act...
    The only situation I see Abortion to be somewhat acceptable is if both mother and child are at risk of dying sue to complications and the mother can be saved whilst the child cannot...
    Otherwise Abortion is Wrong...

• well said, And if i had to choose between a mother and a child living, or dying, i would say the mother, as she has lived a life. yet the child has not. Everything has a right to life. The bible says not to pass judgement.