Posts by Wild Cucco

Why I said do a ridiculous amount. You could even do them online.

Examples:
    Hey do you want a new avatar?
    SURE!
    *whips one up in two seconds*
    YAY

Compliments, say they look nice today or something. This could range to avatars as well.

You could even make the forum better. That's kind, and it's random!

I want to play someone in PH right now :D

The possibilities are endless, you could've already done many and you didn't write it down because you didn't think it was nice. I'm sure you'll do fine, either way.

Kenpari: Wow. Just... wow. XD That is a really random dream.

For several years when my age was in single digits, I had a dream every year I would call "The Horror Dream", or the scariest dream of the year. It was so scary I feared New Year because I would have to live through another XD

Anyway most of these "Horror Dreams" revolved around my family and I being chased around by a person... but it wasn't a person... it was like the silouhette of a person, but it wasn't all black... It was kind of a silouhette but with some random texture. Anyway, my family and I were being chased around our house by this... thing in my dream, and for years on end I had no idea what it was, until in one of these dreams, my mom explained it was an extraterrestrial XD The most recent of these dreams I've had was 3 years ago, in a random dream where a bunch of those things are chasing me round a river area.

I apparently have a subconsious, irrational fear of things crashing into my house XD Because I've had a dream where a spaceship is about to crash into my house and I go and lock myself in my room XD And another with a plane crashing into my house, except I survive, and some weird looking alien comes out XD

I've had some really weird dreams, but I'll just leave it at that for now XD I might tell you the really long, adventurous dream next time...

Wow I would've blocked him quickly because he didn't say anything about his identity. I would suggest blocking him so that he doesn't do that again. If I IM anyone for the first time, I make sure my first message says who I am.

Oh no... I feel your pain... on June 20, 2006, the cat I had had since I was born had finally died at the old age of 18... I remember her every day... I cried every day for at least 3 sessions for a week. I couldn't get over it.

Don't worry, as long as you remember your cat, you will never lose them completely.

Just exactly how did your cat die anyway? Cooper was only 4 years old... oh no... please tell me a car didn't run it over...

At school, I am part of an advanced program known as International Baccaulaueate. (IB, not sure if I spelled the B right) Recently, there have been many thoughts and rumors about the students in the IB program, such as myself. These rumors are not good at all. They say that all IB students are know-it-alls with absolutely no life and think that they're better than everyone else. All I have to say to that is:

YOU LIE!!!

How dare you make a stereotype of me or anyone based on two people!!! That's completely unreasonable! And you claim that we don't get american history, but we get world history, and we know nothing about american history. What a lie! I actually paid attention in the 7th grade and learned it already! Not to mention I learned 10,000 more things from my parents, the internet, and elementary school! And I do not think that I'm better than everyone else! I follow the rules, not matter what I think of them! I have to wear an ID like a necklace like everyone else, and I do it but I think it's the most pointless thing ever! Not to mention the fact that half of the non-IB students aren't! I do NOT think I'm above the rules! I don't carry some stupid backpack into class! I do not eat in class! When I'm in class I'm always like "Yes, I understand" and stuff but I really can't stand half of my teachers! I hate homework, I don't enjoy it! What kind of idiot actually likes homework anyway!? I don't want to just do work all the time, I want to post here and stay online and sprite and stuff! And they say colleges won't recognize it... that's a lie! There are flipping IB colleges for pete's sake! How the hell would they have not heard of it yet?!

Even I, myself, alone, am stereotyped by the way I act, hell, I'm even stereotyped how I look! Everyone thinks I'm Mr. imsosmart, but I'm not! I can't find 20 literary devices per chapter! I don't understand every word in that college-level history textbook!

...I hope in the future such people are not so naive.

(I'm really sorry you had to put up with that... it's rare I'm so enraged that I can do that... thanks for putting up with it...)

Amy, despite that I hate my Spanish this year I'm really good at Spanish. And a year ahead in my area. Maybe I can help you if you're struggling there. Just IM me for help at anytime. However I know very little about psychology. Sorry I can't help you there ^^'

If you're talking soley about games and not extra features to the systems, the Wii has them all beat. Its new design attracts many that were not once gamers, and still attracts those that were. Halo's large audience likely caused the high sales in 360's, or at least a vast majority. The PS3 didn't have much to brag about, really, which is why it did so poorly. I expect the Wii will be the most popular of this Gen of systems.

They have an uncanny resemblance, I admit, but I'm slightly confused as to whether it was a dream or not :/

First, when you're on the Pirate Ship after beating the game, Link pulls out the Phantom Hourglass and sees Linebeck's Ship at sea.

Also, LA had bosses called "Nightmares", and they were called Nightmares, not bosses. It was even the Nightmare's Key instead of the Big/Boss Key.

At the very end of PH, the Ocean King says it's time for you to return to your dimension, and his time to return to his. That means that maybe the ghost ship is like... a portal or something, I don't know.

Anyway, my point is they're similar, but I don't think the whole story should be changed because of this.