• At exactly 6:30 P.M. in Peoria,IL in a vet, my cat, Cooper, died.
    May god rest his soul. ;_; I'm crying.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yeah, I fealt hell when a majority of my kittens died. But, I'm fine now. Infact, I wish the rest of these outside cats are gone. Even though they eat the occasional rat, they can get the bird virus and hurt our family. Plus they are a consumer of money D:

Aw, don't worry, ZM, You will be better in a week ^^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• No, I won't he was my good friend. ;_;
    And I will never forget him and when we got him.
    l A good Friend l
    l_____________l

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Awww, I'm sorry to hear that ZM. I hate it when animals die. I have many cats myself. I used to have around 23 or so...One of my favorites ran away or died or something 2 years ago. I'm really sorry to hear that though.

• Oh no... I feel your pain... on June 20, 2006, the cat I had had since I was born had finally died at the old age of 18... I remember her every day... I cried every day for at least 3 sessions for a week. I couldn't get over it.

Don't worry, as long as you remember your cat, you will never lose them completely.

Just exactly how did your cat die anyway? Cooper was only 4 years old... oh no... please tell me a car didn't run it over...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.