Posts by TriforceMaster3000

Okay, my picture will be a mutant duck-cow-alien thing. With bionic arms and laser cannons, and long hair that covers half his face because he is teh emo.

And the attack is Infinite, DEF is the same. And the effect is "When you play this card, it acts as a combination of God, Jesus, Chuck Norris, Rick James, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Your Mom. Once per turn, this card pwns the hell out of your opponent. This card is not affected by spells, traps, monster effects, or anything in this f*cking universe. During your end phase, this card has sex with your opponent's mother."

=)

j/k

Quote from Alex

Dude its not your Wii, its f***ing comcast they have high speed internet but it cuts you off sometime like me it pisses me off too its just f***ING COMCAST!!!! >_>

I don't know what the hell you're on about. Must be your area, because I have comcast and it works like a cheetah on steroids and caffeine. AKA works very well.

And...wow, Tywar, WHY would you insert more than one disc in there? Matter of fact, how can you? I've tried out of curiosity, and it does not take more than one for me.

Played it many times. Never owned, never have beaten. Not sure if I ever will. It's a pretty shweet game. Fails when compared to Sunshine, however. But it's nice that Luigi got his own game.

By the way, anyone hear they're making another Luigi game, possible sequel to this one, for Wii?

1.) One game, wow. Besides, that doesn't bring out the whole story. He was merely considered for Melee. But was not going to be put in. They got him mixed up with Snake.

2.) I never saw the confirmation anywhere. IGN isn't the most trustworthy source btw.

3.) I never said anything about that. I know for a fact that both games are being made by different people and teams. But that's besides the point and totally irrelevant to this debate.

4.) Time to change the subject.

--------------------------------------

I seriously wonder if the stickers mentioned earlier in the week will affect the gameplay itself? If they're totally like trophies, then they're just collectables, but I'd like to see how they affect the actual fights and stuff. Would be cool...

...but it depends on which type of Adult and Young Links you're talking about.

If you mean OoT, then yeah, Adult Link. Although TP Link is the coolest Link out there imo. And technically, he's a teen, not an adult. The best "young" version of Link I guess would either have to be the Oracles or Cel-shaded versions.

I still hold a special spot for Link being a young kid/teen because that's how the series started.

However, if you want to count Fierce Deity/Oni Link as an adult version of Link, then Adult Link wins, because FD is absolutely kickass.

According to your logic, you're saying the whole SMB series of the Mario games, excluding New for DS, should be on the list. SMB 1, 2, 3, AND Lost Levels AKA Japan 2, do not have save features of any kind on the NES versions. Unless it was some hidden thing that I never found.

That's why I like to play those games on All Stars for SNES instead. Save features, better sound and graphics, runs smoother. Yep.

First of all, they want him in, yes. He was never "almost in" Melee. Yes, he is the most wanted third party.

Still, just because people want him doesn't mean he will be in.

Mario and Sonic does not have a release, it's just known it will be released during the holiday season. That can be anywhere between now and christmas.

They even said Sonic was not on the cards right now. And numerous other hints have even shown to me in my eyes that he has low chances.

As I said, there's a difference in wanting something and confirming something.

I highly doubt Sonic will be in. He's got a very low chance, at least the way both Nintendo AND SEGA have been acting. Also, the way they've been advertising M&S at the Olympic Games really decreases the chances too.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want Sonic. Sonic is my most wanted 3rd party character. He just has a low chance from what I can tell.

Hell, I'd be surprised if he IS in Brawl.

Okay, first off, I think this is my first time posting in a Zelda related topic since I've been unbanned.

Second...uncomparable. Navi was less a character and more of a gameplay helper. Midna was far more for the story than lots of other crap in TP. If you must compare them, then fine, I'll choose Navi.

Why? Well, Navi helped you. The whole hey listen thing never bothered me. Nor did Midna's jibberish. Though I have to admit, if you do play either game for a loooooong while at once time, both things do get annoying.

Navi knew her stuff. OoT was my first Zelda game, and not to mention the first 3D game, so Navi was even good to veteran Zelda players and new players alike. With the 3D comes new stuff never in the 2D. Like Z targeting and stuff. That, let's face it, if you played either 3D or Zelda for the first time with OoT, you would've had a much rougher time without Navi. And a lot of what she taught held through in later games. Basically a 3D Zelda tutorial, and someone you could always count on.

Midna. Mmm. She was annoying in the beginning. After her change of heart after you-know-who (spoilers, whatever) dies, she is a lot better. But the whole relationship thing between the two can go rot in a sack. First of all, it happened when she was still an imp. Blech. And even when she returned back to her true form. It's like, they are both two seperate species, Hylian and Twili, if you played the game. To me, a human-like person loving an Imp is like beastiality. I liked the whole relationship between Link and Ilia a far lot more than Link and Midna. And as stated, the beginning, before her change of heart, she was just, to put it bluntly, a bee eye tee see aych. And she easily used Link. Excluding her first personality and the whole relationship thing, she was a good plotline character.

Not much else I can say.

10 is so damn hard to summon, BUT, if you CAN get it out, it's deadly. Built in Lightning Vortex FTW

Horus is pretty damn useful at times. It;s better than Silent Swordsman. Silent Swordsman's ability actually backfires a lot of the time. I like it because of the art. But there are times when I use it, and then I get a bunch of spells I want to use, but can't. But there are sometimes when it HAS helped me. Horus has helped me more though.

Want to know a good strategy? Have both Ultimate Insect LV7 and Armed Dragon LV7 on the field. By leveling up of course, so UI's ability is activated. So it decreases all your opponent's monsters by 700, therefor, a lot easier to wipe them out due with Armed Dragon's ability, and if they have no face down monsters, you can strike clear at their life points for a good 5400 damage. There is other strategies I use as well, and I come up with more sometimes. But I don't want to let them all be known to the world =P

Quote from god of zelda

I lost in a match yesterday against my friend ^^; Even though I had all three egyptian gods in my deck.My deck consists of mostly dark.That and light.I love the dragon cards.

Egyptian God cards are illegal period. they don't have hidden effects either. Using them at ALL is very n00bish, actually. Upper deck said it themselves they were made ONLY FOR collective purposes. It even says so on their website. Don't listen to the anime either, it's full of bull.

By the way, I put the images.

Quote from Shrukan

Alpha, Omega, Dean Talon, Noble Talon, Raziel, and a few others will be made when I get images. XDDD

Who the hell are those people again? Although you've mentioned Raziel a lot. I'm not sure I know any of them though, unless they're on the forum and I don't know it >.>

Oh, and didn't I give you this idea when I showed you my own cards? =P

Cartoons based on video games are rarely good. I hated all three Sonic cartoons. Sonic X came the close to the real thing, but managed to eff it up with Chris' dumbass, and the whole metarex BS. The other two were just flat out terrible.

As you already know, the Zelda cartoon is one of the worst things in existence. SMB Super Show wasn't much better.

The only show I can think of right now that was awesome that was based on games was Kirby: Right Back At Ya!. I doubt there is more, but it could just be my memory.

Oh, and if you want to count Pokemon, it was good for a fad, I'd say.

Based on all this, I think Tak has a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of being good. The Tak games never really were the greatest anyways, so that also takes its chances down.

Okay, I run all sorts of decks, but my most best AND favorite deck type has to be LVs. I'll get some pics soon.

PICS ZOMG:

(btw you should love some of these Steelia. zomg teh dragonz of pwnage!!11one =P)

And my personal set:

Supports:

All the above cards I have. There are three I'm missing. They are:

And the big boy:

There is one other set of LVs, but they just take up space in my deck. I like having powerful monsters. And I don't mean just ATK and DEF. I mean effects and strategy too. And this last set doesn't really fit that, so I stopped using it, but still have both. If you have played any roleplaying games, you should recognize this monster from stuff like D&D and Final Fantasy and stuff:

And yes, I know having all these in one deck is not a good idea. Too many high levels, yes. That's why I only use nearly half of them in my deck at a time. The rest lay in my side deck. Usually when I'm playing matches in tournaments, see, all my LV monsters have different effects that can be used at the ebst times. So usually, I just go with what I have on my first duel, and if the opponent is able to beat me, or I'm able to win, but barely, then that first duel is like a test to see what type of deck the opponent has. Then between duels, I switch out my LV monsters between my main deck and side deck that will be most effective against that person's deck type. People tell me that using a deck based on all the LVs is bad. I don't think so. I've done quite well in local tourneys before. The more tourneys I go to, the more I learn from, and find ways to improve my LV deck. It is constantly getting better as well.

Anyways, there you go. A look into my favorite decktype I use.