• Does anyone play this TCG? I play it myself, and it's pretty cool and fun. Just thought I'd make a discussion topic and see if anyone else plays it.

P.S. If anyone makes fun of people for playing it or calls it a kid's game or anything like that, your opinion is invalid and you know nothing.

• I love to collect and play the yu-gi-oh cards.I have all three egyptian god cards and many many rares.I have over a thousand of the cards and stopped collecting quite a long time ago.Though I still battle with them. ^_^

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I like the game and play it all the time at school; no joke.

I still collect the cards, cause I like playing them.

My current deck (although illegal), is a Chaos Deck full of nothing but Light and Dark Monsters.

• I enjoyed the game for a time... It was addictive in terms of collecting. I especially love the Dragon cards. Even if I'm not into the card game now, if I see a Dragon deck of any sort for sale, I WILL buy it... and probably end up getting hooked into the card game again. :P

I enjoy collecting rares, Dragons... or anything that looks like a Dragon, but isn't (Twin-Headed Fire Dragon is called a dragon as the name, but is actually a Pyro).

My favorite card has to be Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon... What you could say is the "evolution" of Red-Eyes B. Dragon, with the preevo Red-Eyes B. Chick. It has also helped me out numerous times in duels against my siblings.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• This is the strongest card I have in my deck right now, next to my envoys:

Envoys:

Black Luster's effect:

1) Destroy one monster on the field and Remove it. It cannot attack this turn.
    2) If this card attacks and destroys a monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row.

^ Mini BLS- EotB

• Okay, I run all sorts of decks, but my most best AND favorite deck type has to be LVs. I'll get some pics soon.

PICS ZOMG:

(btw you should love some of these Steelia. zomg teh dragonz of pwnage!!11one =P)

And my personal set:

Supports:

All the above cards I have. There are three I'm missing. They are:

And the big boy:

There is one other set of LVs, but they just take up space in my deck. I like having powerful monsters. And I don't mean just ATK and DEF. I mean effects and strategy too. And this last set doesn't really fit that, so I stopped using it, but still have both. If you have played any roleplaying games, you should recognize this monster from stuff like D&D and Final Fantasy and stuff:

And yes, I know having all these in one deck is not a good idea. Too many high levels, yes. That's why I only use nearly half of them in my deck at a time. The rest lay in my side deck. Usually when I'm playing matches in tournaments, see, all my LV monsters have different effects that can be used at the ebst times. So usually, I just go with what I have on my first duel, and if the opponent is able to beat me, or I'm able to win, but barely, then that first duel is like a test to see what type of deck the opponent has. Then between duels, I switch out my LV monsters between my main deck and side deck that will be most effective against that person's deck type. People tell me that using a deck based on all the LVs is bad. I don't think so. I've done quite well in local tourneys before. The more tourneys I go to, the more I learn from, and find ways to improve my LV deck. It is constantly getting better as well.

Anyways, there you go. A look into my favorite decktype I use.

• I lost in a match yesterday against my friend ^^; Even though I had all three egyptian gods in my deck.My deck consists of mostly dark.That and light.I love the dragon cards.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ah, yes, I have a lot of Dark monsters in my deck as well... Rarely anything other than Dark or Light.

I still have yet to summon Dragon Master Knight and Five-Headed Dragon in a duel. I also want a Cyberstein for such summons...

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from god of zelda

I lost in a match yesterday against my friend ^^; Even though I had all three egyptian gods in my deck.My deck consists of mostly dark.That and light.I love the dragon cards.

Egyptian God cards are illegal period. they don't have hidden effects either. Using them at ALL is very n00bish, actually. Upper deck said it themselves they were made ONLY FOR collective purposes. It even says so on their website. Don't listen to the anime either, it's full of bull.

By the way, I put the images.

• Ack, lucky, TriforceMaster. I don't even have one Horus dragon. I'm seriously wanting that set. :(

As for Armed Dragon, I have the first two levels, but not the last two... I could live without Lv. 7 and 10 in my deck, though, as Lv. 5 has helped me out a LOT in past dueling.

Quote from Muigi

• god I was only facing my friend.He owns two of them.He is also about the only friend I have as well.

• 10 is so damn hard to summon, BUT, if you CAN get it out, it's deadly. Built in Lightning Vortex FTW

Horus is pretty damn useful at times. It;s better than Silent Swordsman. Silent Swordsman's ability actually backfires a lot of the time. I like it because of the art. But there are times when I use it, and then I get a bunch of spells I want to use, but can't. But there are sometimes when it HAS helped me. Horus has helped me more though.

Want to know a good strategy? Have both Ultimate Insect LV7 and Armed Dragon LV7 on the field. By leveling up of course, so UI's ability is activated. So it decreases all your opponent's monsters by 700, therefor, a lot easier to wipe them out due with Armed Dragon's ability, and if they have no face down monsters, you can strike clear at their life points for a good 5400 damage. There is other strategies I use as well, and I come up with more sometimes. But I don't want to let them all be known to the world =P

• I have plenty of strategys that don't involve an egyptian god card.I have plenty of other good cards.

• Right now, I know my Envoys are pretty much illegal. But I use them out of Tournaments. Most of my deck revolves one way or another with them, the Dark Magicians, Sorcer of Dark Magic, and a few others. The deck is mostly a Spellcaster Warrior deck, with some miscs in it.

I can't really make a Medieval (SP) deck with Spellcasters, Dragons, and Warriors, since its a bunch of random cards, usually weak level 4s.