Posts by TriforceMaster3000

Yo people, just a reminder, you don't have to put two blanks. A blank isn't limited to just one word. You can put an entire phrase. Just not a whole sentence in one blank. But like, a phrase, yes. Anyways.

Don't get mad just cause your poptart broke.

I _______ and love __________, especially ______ with lots of _______ on the _________!

I still wish we had trophies back, because they looked nicer. But with trophies, you could never arrange them or anything. I love this sticker feature! Brawl is going to be sweet. I mean, people say it's best at a multiplayer game. And yes, I agree, but who says we can't have extra stuff? Look now, we got ourselves lots of cool items, including the nintendo equivalent to pokeballs, as well as a full fledged story mode, AND now we got this. Awesome! Brawl is going to be great.

Tak is not an anime. The Zelda cartoon were not anime. They were good ol' American broadcast garbage.

I used to love Nickelodeon, but all my favorite shows are ending. FOP, JN, and now Drake & Josh have all ended. I used to love watching Rocket power way back in the day. I don't see it ANYWHERE anymore. Now they got all this BS everywhere. Stuff like Danny Phantom, Avatar, etc. stuff that tries to be like anime but phailz miserably, and sucks. Plus other bs, like catscratch, that is not entertaining in the least bit. A lot of their teen shows are nothing like the old ones. How can you compare crap like Just Jordan, Ned's Declassified, and Zoey 101 to good ol' All That, Amanda Show, and Nick Cannon show? You can't. You've lost your luster Nick. And to top it all off, you now have puppets that flip burgers (Mr. Meaty) and little brats pretending to play instruments and pretending to know how to date but phail miserably (Naked Bros. Band).

Mmmm. Same goes for Cartoon Network. And to an extent, Kid's WB. I used to watch these three channels like crazy. Cartoon Network had some of my favorites back in the day, with the "Cartoon cartoons" that even though they were, how you say, more of "kid" shows, like Dexter, and Cow and Chicken, I would gladly give up BS like Foster, KND, Camp Lazlo, and etc. to have them all back. Toonami used to be cool, now they're gay and just as bad as 4kids tv. If you watch their anime and know anything about the Japanese versions, you would know they screw them up so badly. And they put crap to begin with. Besides, toonami's new look reminds me of a combination of Thomas the Tank Engine in a star wars theme. Blech.

It just seems as life goes on, things get stupider. Another example, remember how years ago, you could go and see any movie in a theatre, and be impressed? What happened to that? Why do we have so much crap for movies now? It's just messed up is all.

Does anyone play this TCG? I play it myself, and it's pretty cool and fun. Just thought I'd make a discussion topic and see if anyone else plays it.

P.S. If anyone makes fun of people for playing it or calls it a kid's game or anything like that, your opinion is invalid and you know nothing.

Okay, this game, just I post a thing with blanks, then the next poster has to fill in the blanks, then give their own, then the next poster fills in those blanks with words or phrases(ONLY!), and then makes their own, and so on so forth.

Example:
    Poster #1: The _____ likes to _____ when ____ is ____.
    Poster #2: The ice likes to melt when heat is present.
    I ____ with ______ and _____ then ______.
    Poster #3: I hang with monkeys and tortilla chips then die.
    Don't _____ with ____ on _____.

Also, you can make them as serious as you want or as random/stupid/funny as you want! Though preferably the latter, hehe.

Anyways, I'll start.

------------------------

Please, when you _____, you need to ______ when your ______ is in _______ and then you ______.

ALL OF THEM are sweetness. In my opinion, the RPG series of Mario is better than the platformer series. Super Mario RPG is definitely the best out of them (I mean, how could it not be, with one of the greatest RPG developers, Square Enix(Then just Squaresoft) having made it?), and it set the mood for future Mario RPG titles.

I own and have beaten the first five. I have yet to buy SPM and beat it, but I have rented it and played it. I do plan to buy it. Since it's the newest one, I'll share my opinions on it. The game has some good ideas, but at the moment, they just don't feel like they're ready. The whole 2d-3d thing feels like a great idea, but when I use it in game, it feels kind of rushed and as if it were implemented wrong. They already said they will not be going back to the regular turn based Paper Mario style, so hopefully in the next game, they can take the ideas that SPM had and IMPROVE THEM. SPM is still a great game. Just not as great as the previous two PM games.

In my opinion, the order of the games in terms of greatness are as follows:

SMRPG > PM:TTYD > M&L: PiT > PM > SPM > M&L:SS

Hopefully when I do buy SPM and beat it, I'll change my opinions. I did not get far, I only beat the first two worlds/chapters. And I've been told it gets better later. But for now, this is how I place it.

These are all GREAT games, some of the best, and I'd recommend them to anyone. If you don't live in the US or Japan, get a rom for SMRPG or wait for it to HOPEFULLY come out to VC(since the game was never released in other countries, sadly...). PM is on VC at the moment for certain countries, if it's not at yours, you can easily find it at flea markets. The rest are all in stores, so you can easily find them. If you haven't played them, do yourself a favor and play them. They're great.

Quote from Tywar

Fact: Nintendo rules the gaming universe.
    Fact: People dont pay attetion to Nintendo
    Fiction: I will hunt down every single one of them.

Gaming forums suck, Zelda and nintendo rules all. end of this disccussion. Who wants pizza?

Wow, get out.

#1: Fact: No one company rules the gaming universe. This is all down to opinion.
    #2: Fact: True, to an extent. I do believe people need to give Nintendo the proper credit because if they had never brought back gaming, it wouldn't even exist, or at least not anywhere near it's current form, today. But once again, all down to opinion.
    #3: Wow, we're allowed to have our own opinions. You can't hunt us down for having opinions. That's like saying, "Hey, do you like bananas better than grapes?" "Yes" "Fine, I will hunt you down." You can't do that, and it is just dumb to say something like that.

Also, to your last thing. If gaming forums suck, get off this forum. Once again, you can't pass off your opinions as facts. And do not say "End of discussion." You're basically not letting yourself open to other peoples' opinions, thus, denying the whole point of a debate such as this. Good job. You win...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How about that?

Also, Mortuaries, there are more specs of a console than just graphics. If anything, I could deal with underpowered graphics, but with amazing gameplay. Wii has some amazing gameplay, and it's only bound to get better. 360 is still awesome though, because of it's good game library, and other features.

Also, PC gaming is pretty cool. Like, REAL PC gaming, not this runescape crap. Unfortunately, it's horribly underrated. Oh well. Maybe as time goes on, it'll pick up.

Last thing, please note, I did no flaming in the above. Just saying is all =P

I have nothing wrong with any VG companies. Well, no, that's not true. I am kind of upset at what Sony has done for the PS3. But I'm not some n00bish Nintendo fanboy going, "lolz lyk sony suxxorz if u dont lyk itz den u suxxorz loz ya." I respect others' opinions about game companies. But, if people are so bias and fanboyish against things, they don't deserve to have opinions in my opinion.

Whenever you hear someone say that Nintendo is for kids or Sony has sold more sales, they are fanboys who are in denial and have invalid opinions. Just ignore them.

Also, don't go around forums like gamefaqs. Forums like that flame you for having any different opinions on anything. Screw that.

Quote from Maverick Aurion

ehhhhhh
    idk about this one
    i might be cool, but i think incorporating motion sensing with a hand held would just not work

First off, remember this is Nintendo you're talking about. These days, they'll make nearly anything work. They are also the most unpredictable company out there. I mean, who could've predicted motion sensing, the Wii remote, touch screens, and the name Wii? I seriously doubt anyone did.

Besides. People have always been cautious about Nintendo's stuff. When the DS was first announced, it was ridiculed. Why is it the best selling next gen system out of all 5 then? Why does it eat PSP's for breakfast?

When the Wii remote was shown. It was mocked. People posted hateful YTMNDs and crap about it. People made sexual jokes about the name. Explain to me why the Wii has now surpassed the PS3 by more than triple sales and is quickly catching up to the 360?

Now, my thoughts. A motion sensing handheld WOULD be interesting. But I don't want them to abandon the touch screen! I like my DS better than my Wii, even though both are excellent. I just hope they keep the touch screen, it's cool. Still, wouldn't mind seeing how this one plays out.