Videogame Forums = Sony Paradise? [Strong Language]

• Alright, If anyone else disagrees with me, Speak up. This also contains quite a bit of swearing.

I am so fucking sick of Video Game forums! Every time I go to one, I always get bashed & have bad rep for being with Microsoft & Nintendo. That's a bunch of bullshit, But that also leads me to believe Most Videogame Forums form around Sony if there about Video Game's in general. I swear, Sony fucking sucks half the time. So....Anyone got some input now that I've let that out?

• Well, it depends on which sites you're going to... obviously they differ, but I haven't seen any complete Sony bias anywhere yet. I hardly travel to any gaming sites. It may be because there are more PS2 owners than anything else, but fanboyism is another story. Difference between opinions and misinformation, my friend.

Secondly, don't get mad at Sony for doing this. It's the crazy and obsessed people you should be disgruntled with, not Sony itself.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• The only places I go to nowadays are here, Nintendo's forums, and Atari's forums (for one particular game coming out for the Wii), so I never really have any problems... Heh.
    But other than that, I suppose I would have to agree with you on the Sony part. But hey, a lot of people like Sony because of the selection of games (a large majority of them tend not to be for "all ages", unlike Nintendo), therefore people view it to be the more mature and popular choice in gaming... At least, that's how I see it.

When I think of Nintendo, I think of nice ol' Mario with a big smile on his face. But when I think Sony, I think of some hardcore metal band with KISS expressions. Mamma mia!
    And as for Microsoft... two words, one name: Bill Gates. XD ~Not that he's a bad guy, or that that's a bad thing... Just that when XBox first started out, it wasn't the most impressive thing on the market... Halo is what saved it.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I have nothing wrong with any VG companies. Well, no, that's not true. I am kind of upset at what Sony has done for the PS3. But I'm not some n00bish Nintendo fanboy going, "lolz lyk sony suxxorz if u dont lyk itz den u suxxorz loz ya." I respect others' opinions about game companies. But, if people are so bias and fanboyish against things, they don't deserve to have opinions in my opinion.

Whenever you hear someone say that Nintendo is for kids or Sony has sold more sales, they are fanboys who are in denial and have invalid opinions. Just ignore them.

Also, don't go around forums like gamefaqs. Forums like that flame you for having any different opinions on anything. Screw that.

• Fact: Nintendo rules the gaming universe.
    Fact: People dont pay attetion to Nintendo
    Fiction: I will hunt down every single one of them.

Gaming forums suck, Zelda and nintendo rules all. end of this disccussion. Who wants pizza?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Fact: Nintendo rules the gaming universe.

Gaming forums suck, Zelda and nintendo rules all. end of this disccussion. Who wants pizza?

This, people, is a perfect example of not only false facts, but blatant fanboyism and complete bias. Please don't do it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• yeah thats true twistkill
    for a start dont you think sony and microsoft forums hate you bashing them?
    its a two way thing from where im standing
    i have to be honest nintendo appears to be on top right now with so many wii sales
    but in my opinion nintendo is not the best platform. compared to xbox 360, wii graphics fail miserably.
    nintendo games are better in my opinion.
    so are you gonna have a bash at me for calling 360 better?
    it'd be a waste your time because its all down to opinion

• *Bashes mortuaries with frying pan* Lol exbox suxorz nintendo rulez...orz... Seriously though, I like some Xbox games more than nintendo games and same with the ps1,2,3,p whatever. Or, I could say PC gaming owns! Muhuhahaha!

That's my opinion. *prepares pan for next victim*

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from Tywar

Fact: Nintendo rules the gaming universe.

Wow, get out.

#1: Fact: No one company rules the gaming universe. This is all down to opinion.
    #2: Fact: True, to an extent. I do believe people need to give Nintendo the proper credit because if they had never brought back gaming, it wouldn't even exist, or at least not anywhere near it's current form, today. But once again, all down to opinion.
    #3: Wow, we're allowed to have our own opinions. You can't hunt us down for having opinions. That's like saying, "Hey, do you like bananas better than grapes?" "Yes" "Fine, I will hunt you down." You can't do that, and it is just dumb to say something like that.

Also, to your last thing. If gaming forums suck, get off this forum. Once again, you can't pass off your opinions as facts. And do not say "End of discussion." You're basically not letting yourself open to other peoples' opinions, thus, denying the whole point of a debate such as this. Good job. You win...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! How about that?

Also, Mortuaries, there are more specs of a console than just graphics. If anything, I could deal with underpowered graphics, but with amazing gameplay. Wii has some amazing gameplay, and it's only bound to get better. 360 is still awesome though, because of it's good game library, and other features.

Also, PC gaming is pretty cool. Like, REAL PC gaming, not this runescape crap. Unfortunately, it's horribly underrated. Oh well. Maybe as time goes on, it'll pick up.

Last thing, please note, I did no flaming in the above. Just saying is all =P

• I really respect all companies, I used to be a Nintendo fanboy but as I got older I grew out of that. I never did talk like " Lol exbox suxorz Nintendo rulez" but I was anti Sony. The only thing that makes me kinda mad is how Sony thinks they can gouge the public for the PS3.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Well I myself love nintendo and microsoft.Sony's nothing.I also have bad rep when I go to most video game forums.A lot of people like sony.Microsoft is better than sony,but nintendo kicks ass!.I am sick of going to forums and being yelled at for liking microsoft and disliking sony.The ps3 was a piece of shit.Can sony do no better?Once again I say I am sick of people yelling at me for not liking the same thing that they do.Everybody has different opinions.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• This kind of debate is easy flame bait, but I'll keep it open unless someone decides to act smart and attack someone.

Anyways, I guess you can call me a Wii60 guy. My brother owns a 360, while I own a Wii. We both share the same reasoning for not liking the PS3. Just no titles out for it peak our interest and $500 is just too much to pay for one console. I like some of his games (Dead Rising is awesome!) while he likes some of mine (He likes the Rayman game :P). Though, he recently just moved out, so now I sadly only own a Wii. *sigh*

We used to own a PS2, but improper console care from us sealed its fate.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!